Reviews for Elegy for a Fallen Heroine
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/22
Nice
pikpocket chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
This was perfec! Totally had me crying at the funeral scene. So freaking amazing!
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Why does Tara look familiar tovAngel?
Palabra chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You've done an excellent job of writing Willow's dialogue. I can hear the inflection of her voice, the raw emotion of it, in my head as I read. Your first chapter definitely drew me in.
savvygurl101LunaRachel chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Wow...I always wanted to know what Buffy's funeral was like. That was beautiful, though, you had me crying and laughing and crying some more, and I'm hard to provoke emotion from :) you're an awesome author, keep it up.

~~Luna~~
azerjaban chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
This was so adorable- I wish you make a sequel where Buffy comes back to life and goes directly to LA in her funeral clothes and asks Angel 'Is this Hell?'

Always wanted to know how that scene would go down.
azerjaban chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
"I love you, Cordy. I want you to know." He drew her close, into his embrace.

She embraced him back. "I know, Angel. I love you, too. In a friends, co-workers kind of way."

tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
I loved it so much!

I really enjoyed Angel knowing Tara's family & the interacting between the 2 teams!

Can't wait for the sequal!

x
RogueBard chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
You are a really amazingly talented writer. Your story made me both laugh and cry, and the whole thing was beautiful.
willowsandgables chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
I don't know if I have enough words to describe how much I loved this story. I nearly cried. Any story that can wrench that kind of emotion out of me and stay with me for days is a beautifully told story, and you did an excellent job. Your characterizations were absolutely perfect, and you included everyone's emotions - no one was left out. I love Xander's talk with Angel, I love Angel in this fic period; and I thought this was amusing: "Spike!" - "WHAT?" - "Violence." - "Show me where." Amusing, but it made me sad for them, too.

I can only imagine how emotional you got writing this. That always happens to me. I swear, these characters come to life when you read and write about them. Reading this story was like watching it in my head as if Joss Whedon had made it into an episode. There were so many things I loved about it - the realistic portrayal of Dawn's grief, Giles wondering if Buffy knew he loved her, and the adorable scene with Angel recognizing Tara nd telling her of her great-grandmother. It really makes you sad, though, knowing what we know now about Tara and Cordelia - some of the things they say about always being there for Willow and Angel (respectively) are all the more heartbreaking because we know how it ends. Thank you so much for writing this fic. I can't believe I hadn't found this fic until now. I loved every word.
Mousewolf chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
*Cries* I had My Immortal playing for that - you can't get a better funeral song. I burst into tears when everyone turned up.

Buffy ANNE SUMMERS

A LOT
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
That was really good.
Sarahlou2485 chapter 9 . 6/25/2005
Well done, excellent story.
Alixtii chapter 9 . 11/10/2004
A wonderfully touching AU. The funeral scene made me cry (I cry at things like that a lot). Characterizations on, in the main, and done with a sympathy that never crossed the line too far into sentimentality.
Sabia chapter 9 . 9/11/2004
I cried the first time I read it. 'Nuff said.