Reviews for That's My Story
notimportant chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
'I don't scare that easily'
"well maybe if you did you'd still be alive! HAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA"
That was distasteful.
Sorry.
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Holy hell!(see what I did there? ;D) That was hilarious. You are an incredible writer. You managed to actually get Dean in character. I mean, the story is something Dean could have actually done. :) Great Job!
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Why could I totally see Dean doing that? Hahaha! Excellent job!
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Lol. I can totally see Dean doing that.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is so adorable! The story of how they got together 3 :)
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Omigod that ending tho. I didn't realize it said jessica at first and then I looked back and I was like what. Haha good job tying this in with the story. Keep it up!
squidgy78 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This is a great story ! It would be super cool if you could do a sequel to this it doesn't have to be long but yeah :)
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
So funny, I can totally see Dean doing that.
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I was laughing hysterically while reading this, Great Job! :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I can imagine dean dong this without any difficulty. Sam probably had no friends in school, not to mention girlfriends. nice story!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god would you be terribly pissed or feel ripped off if I wrote out a oneshot about Dean and Sam arguing in Latin like that?! Because now I won't be able to rest unless I can get that down in a Word document or something because this story is freaking hilarious and amazing and I can totally see it happening!
Empty Thoughts chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I brought my boyfriend home for the first time and my brother tried to introduce him to our shotgun. My boyfriend is pretty short, and my brother is a giant so he towered over poor Riley and told him about our cottage and how we own over ten acres of land in the middle of no where, and that they'd never find his body if he ever hurt me. It's not as creepy as chanting in Latin while holding a bloody machete, but I'm sure my brother could he done worse if my dad was home.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
BWAHAHA XP
Oh my god. DEAN 8D This is head-canon now.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Haha! That's priceless! I love Dean being protective!
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
YES! I love Stanford Sam and how he attempts to explain his family! Thank you for this. Too much fun!