Reviews for That's My Story
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 9/1
This is fantastic. Seriously, how did you come up with this stuff? I had to restrain myself from laughing loudly enough to wake up my roommate. Bravo.
Really love this piece. I don't think Sam would have talked about his family much, but I can't imagine him NEVER telling ANY stories at all, and this is exactly the sort of scenario I can imagine playing out. :D I had so much fun reading this.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
aewea chapter 1 . 8/17
this thing is a piece of art!
seriously buddy,u should write a second chap in which Dean comes to their dorm and meet these guys:D
Sianna Scale chapter 1 . 8/8
THAT
IS
AWESOME
This was hilarious and the thought of the boys arguing in Latin is the best thing ever
Trina chapter 1 . 4/24
Wow. Just wow. That was friggin amazing! I can totally see all of that happening, even eyeliner Dean, and that ending...
Hats off to you, my friend!
QueenBea93 chapter 1 . 2/4
I love these types of Stanford stories, and this was really good! :)
deck-the-halls chapter 1 . 1/27
Wow. I just about laughed my ass off. This was hilarious! I can totally see Dean doing that...
Draco and Mya chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This story is amazing! I've probably read it at least ten times now and I love each and every time. It is original but still true to the characters and just brilliantly written and so funny! I laughed out loud the first time cause you told the story so well I could imagine it going on in my head. Thanks for writing this and I sincerely hope to see more!
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Ooooh, Jessica and Sammie! Laughed my ass off at this one. Love it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
LOL. I love this. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
ItsAHopeForAllTheHopeless chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Crying from laughter right now because I can totally see this happening
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
That definitely sounds like something Dean would do. This is a great Sam/Jess story.
dg chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
lol.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Winchester normal does seem to generally be insanity for anyone else, even when something supernatural isn't involved. It is unfortunate that any attempts at normality never last for long. I will say the comment on the finely-crafted bullshit is a very truthful statement (as my friends in humanities often said). I was sometimes a bit jealous as trying to write decent mathematical proofs never seem to allow for much bullshit (but at least there wasn't a minimum length, and sometimes even that ended up being failing bullshit). Thank you for posting!
notimportant chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
'I don't scare that easily'
"well maybe if you did you'd still be alive! HAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA"
That was distasteful.