Reviews for The One that he Pushed Away
OrionRejects chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
At the beginning,I want to kill Riley. At the end,I wished there was a sequel. You could make a sequel. Like...does Voldie still kill them? Yes,No,Maybe? Oh,also,What the HELL is all this about Sirius and Remus being gay? That I don't like...but as far as the rest,I can't complain. EXCEPT! For the fact that its kinda short. I can't really hold that against ya though.
0Rosina0 chapter 24 . 7/16/2010
Even though this fic is oldish, you seem to still be active so I'm actually going to leave a review for the first time in months.

There are some ridiculously obvious spelling and/or punctuation mistakes in a few of your chapters. I did notice that the offending chapters were put online before you gave them to your beta reader though. So just saying, please send all chapters to your beta reader, or edit them a little bit more carefully. Don't take this personally, as the mistakes did not influence the flow too badly.

I did notice that the Lily in this story is basically a mirror of the Lily in I Know That You Sleep With My Boyfriend. I guess that makes sense because they are the same canon character. :)

The plot could have been slightly more directional. I felt that there were a few repeated ideas that didn't really add to character development or plot, but that is the nature of a romance story... :D

Personally, I think you should have killed off James and Lily in the end. That way, it would make the story slightly more canon. Also, making the story a tragedy kind of fits in with the mood of the rest of the fic.

I feel like this review is really negative... :( This is the first fic in months that I have read which I hadn't already read before.

OK, I'm going to list off positive things now. All your characters were believable. i.e. None of them were crazy bitchy or ridiculously stupid or annoyingly unaware of their feelings.

There were stories/descriptions behind the characters. For example, you had occupations arranged for each character and the characters actually went to their jobs. Single layered fics often forget that the characters actually have to go to their jobs.

Thanks for the interesting read!

Rosina
Arborvitae chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
Dang! I loved Riley, he was all too damn perfect. Yet in a good way, not like Edward Sparkles A Lot Cullen. Hmm...poor Riley. :(
Arborvitae chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
Haha, sorry for not reviewing any of the other chapters. School starts tomorrow, so I was really lazy. Riley sounds just about awesome. He's as cocky as James, yet a mixture of comedic sweetness. The perfect mixture. -.- And he probably does have a nice arse. xD.
serenity12345 chapter 25 . 3/1/2008
Great story!

I loved it!
harmannanana chapter 23 . 2/5/2008
umm...wat the hell is up with lily?
harmannanana chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
aww...
harmannanana chapter 18 . 2/3/2008
umm...kind arandom jamesy-poo. slow it down. anyways. loved the fic. it was awesome. ur a great writer.
harmannanana chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
hee hee
harmannanana chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
NO! NOT RILEY! I HATE U RILEY! LILY IS JAMES'S GIRL! BAD RILEY! oh, hehe... anyways. love ur fic.
harmannanana chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
omg...i cant even think straight right now...this is amazingly sad...
harmannanana chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
im crying right now... thats so sad! but really good!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 24 . 12/8/2007
Nice! Sorry it took so long! IJUST finished it! Do you have anymore? preferaby more depressing ones? I don'tknow why i'm like that.. but... anyways! GOod job on this one! I admit some parts bored me to tears (no offense) but then some parts were REALLY interesting! I write RemusTonks ones if you wnat toread mine, I'm working on DUD... andit's ike this ony a ot differant and aLOT more depressing yethappy... if that makes sense... causethe one I'm writing is the kind I like, but this was good!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 15 . 12/8/2007
ok... 1. I wanted to say that I was eating whiler reading this chapter and when I came to Croatia...I froze...not many people (you're the first I've seen) mention Croatia! That made me so happy to have it mentioned!

and 2. Up to this chapter so far,you'redoing really well! ON TO READ THE REST!
LibraryGeek007 chapter 24 . 9/3/2007
Hey there! Just finished your story. Great finish. You've been so much better at getting your chapters out than me. Just about to read your latest story so expect a review soon.