Reviews for Whistling in the Dark
becgate chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Omg ! Where is the rest of this awesome fic.!? ? It was amazing, Luke and Mara were perfect! ! I love everything about this fic, except that it's a one shot. I hate one shots...they are too short...lol! !
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was lovely. Well done :)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved it! It was so awesome! Mara and Luke were in character and I love her conflict with liking him and knowing she couldn't do anything about. The other thing about Dark Luke-Mara is when he's being turned he's a prisoner and she's got more power but afterwards he's in charge of her; total power flip there. They make an amazing couple regardless of who's on the Dark Side at first. I hope you write more of these kinds of fics! I look forward to reading them!

Yours sincerely,

Alexxis T. Swan
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I'm wondering if you intend to write more on this or leave it as a one shot? I do like it this way with the open endning, but I would't mind a continuation either.

Good work on the story.

Love Lora
star wars fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I haven't seen your profile, but do you have a sequel or something of that sort.
Kamia6 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
that was really good. And who doesn't love angsty one-shots?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
Metruis chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Yay, angsty Luke oneshots. I've done my share of those... not that they're here. Ah well. There were a few tiny errors in here, in spacing and paragraphing here and there. You can get your writing better if you're interested but for fanfiction. net I could easily say that you're one of the better writers-from this fic, anyway-that I've encountered. Not much more you could do for a fanfic, anyway. Some nice description, nice mush... liked the way you characterized them. It was cute and funny.

You had some excellent description. I quite liked the beginning couple passages. You didn't need the quote-because for me, I found your first little bit very hooking, inticing enough to keep me reading and I am a very finicky reader.

And I loved the ending lines too.

So, you did something that's a bit hard for some people: a good beginning and a good end, still leaving it open for speculation. And my speculation? Luke won't turn. It's not in him here. I've written Luke enough to know that if he gets into this kind of happy, distracty state of mind he's more likely to kill himself than turn. He'd need to be really riled up... of course, you could just follow with a response where the Emperor threatens to kill Mara on him...

Anyway, well done!
cirana chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
gd fic
krystin roberts chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Write More Please!
Now Unused chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Loved this!

You could turn this into a full length story...like what happens when Luke finally turns.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
This was so good! I'm not really a fan of Mara but I love a good angst! It was interesting the way Mara 'smelled' luke's emotions. I've never read it like that before. I would have like to read more but I understand why its a oneshot. Its a good enought bit to stand by itself.
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
hmm, maybe you should expand this one. it kinda leaves us hangin. i get the impression luke is gonna die, but im not sure. thats the problem
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Oh my land flb! That was just heartbreaking! And extremely well written!

Bravo!

JP
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I'm not a Mara fan - but this was a powerful one-shot and extremely well written and clever. Luke even scared me...