Reviews for For Every Evil 2
InkWizard chapter 19 . 6/9
Ahhhh I love these scenes with legolas trapped in the basement! They are amazingly well written and just, wow.
Sarahml chapter 21 . 2/1
This is an incredible work of art. With the retrospective perspective that I have now as a reader in 2016, I am half-amazed and half-confounded as to how this particular fanfiction managed to unintentionally foreshadowed the 2014-2015 Ebola crisis in Western Africa and also herald the coming of the 2013 Dan Brown book 'Inferno'. I am just flabbergasted at the coincidental alignment of themes and plots here. Clearly this work is a fan *fiction* but the fact that a lot of the plot points had parallels in real life in the years that followed the completion of this particular fanfiction shows both the meticulous research that the author put into creating this piece and how errily similar the real world gets to the fictional world... :0
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
I must say, I have not been disappointed. This was just as good as the first one, and I have absolutely loved reading this! Brilliantly written, and you used the perfect explanation of Ebola and skillfully incorporated all of the intense, detailed information into the story. I can't wait to move on to the third part of the story. After I sleep, that is... ehehe... I just couldn't stop and now it is 2:00 in the morning. Good thing tomorrow (today) is Saturday!
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Haha, I totally meant Sequel in my previous review... Oops. Either way, Super Excited!
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Hahahahaha. So, I go to check your profile to see some of your other stories - and I find a Prequel. YESSS! SO EXCITED!
Nako13yeh chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
xD Just gotta say that I love your story so much and the relationship/ partnership between Leland and Rafe. It's like they're comfortable with each other as Legolas and Aragorn have been but they have their flaws and it makes them human. xD which your apt description of Leland and giving him some diversity and what not. It's very good actually. It makes you think of the sad life he has and the sadder ones he's getting with all the hiding and what not... but gah, i'm not making sense, but dear oh dear, I love your stories so much~ on to the next one! xD
Nako13yeh chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
But it's so saddddddd... Legolas has no one to call~~~
Nako13yeh chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
This is so agonizing to read but so fulfilling... I love how heroic and terrifying his experience is... and how his boss and friend worry about him so much~
Nako13yeh chapter 18 . 11/30/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooo! LEGOLAASSSS! xDDD Being the hero again~~
Nako13yeh chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Legolas cursing is a sight to behold and hear, unfortunately. hahahhaha xD And Gimli's bastardized elvish was off the hook hahaha xD brilliant!
Nako13yeh chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I want Legolas to tell Rafe the truth... xDD he needs to know his friend's secrets~~~
Nako13yeh chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
That sexy voice comment seems so like Legolas xDD and that thing with the president and the behave is so... Aragorn xDD You're amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
I would just like to let you know that you are a truly brilliant human being. I have enjoyed your stories SO much. I do hope you continue writing because you certainly have been blessed with a talent for it. Thank you so much for sharing, my friend. For as long as I remain, I know I will never forget your words nor how they made me feel. Your stories are a gift.
PaultheEwok chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Awesome. I Really enjoyed it. I like modern LotR it's fun to imagine what they would be like in the modern world and most fics are set in middle earth. I liked all the different parts and how they all fit together. Anyway great story and I shall now read the final part.
Moocow300 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
My favorite line from Elizabethtown is "We contained magic! In a shoe!" At the time, I found it ridiculously hilarious.