Reviews for For Every Evil 2
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
I would just like to let you know that you are a truly brilliant human being. I have enjoyed your stories SO much. I do hope you continue writing because you certainly have been blessed with a talent for it. Thank you so much for sharing, my friend. For as long as I remain, I know I will never forget your words nor how they made me feel. Your stories are a gift.
PaultheEwok chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Awesome. I Really enjoyed it. I like modern LotR it's fun to imagine what they would be like in the modern world and most fics are set in middle earth. I liked all the different parts and how they all fit together. Anyway great story and I shall now read the final part.
Moocow300 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
My favorite line from Elizabethtown is "We contained magic! In a shoe!" At the time, I found it ridiculously hilarious.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Ah! I realized that I didn't write a review for this! I actually was so impatient to get to the next one that I left this tab open and decided to come back to write the review. Now I've written a review for the third before writing one for the second!

Well, I definitely enjoyed this one! It was fantastic! I liked the bio-terrorism/ eco-terrorism element, and thought that it was very well done. I loved the scene where Legolas is stuck in the basement with the Ebola powder. That scene is just priceless and so well done. I also loved the raw emotion in this story. The interaction between Legolas and Montes was so interesting and well done!

Brilliant story!
L. M. Masquerade chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Yeah, she's a goner.
I chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
What can I say? Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

You know, after reading your FEE series, I kinda lost my interest in Not-AU fanfics. I guess I'll start reading them again, but not for a long time.

I can't really believe it's over...! My fav in this series is FEE2, FEE1 close behind. I've found FEE3 great too, I guess I liked the others more because of this lonely, lonely type ending of FEE3! I'm kind of an emotional girl, actually. And I'm big fan of actions, and FEE1 and 2 contained more of those.

Will you write more fanfics like this? *hopeful look* pleeease..?
D chapter 21 . 12/6/2011
I'm reading your stories and wondering, why aren't you a screenwriter yet? I'm pretty sure we'd get beautiful Blockbuster hits off the action and the development of the characters in your stories.
Helga Marie Sode chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Hi Mirrordance.

I am a new fan of yours, as I just started reading you a few weeks ago. I googled some of the names of my favorite charakters, it often yealds suprising results. I had fun with FEE1, it was fun to se pepole out of their usual envioment. But I must say that I, so far, prefer FEE2. For one thing your language have improved, making it easyer to read. Allso it seems to me that you are having more fun yourself. Your style is less hurried and more fluent, if you get my meaning.

I am looking forvard to the rest of FEE2 and FEE3, I am sure it will be most entertaining.

Good luck with your work, Helga Marie Sode

P.S. Sorry for the horrid spelling, ther are reasons why I don't publich my own works:-)
Victoria LeRoux chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Honestly, Ebola scares the shit out of me. :) ever since the hot zone...

Anyway, dating sisters... I bloody hope you don't mean Marburg because thats nearly as bad.

Dating sisters really gives a new meaning to courting with death in this case, eh?
TheColdFlame chapter 21 . 3/29/2011
Meh, it took me so long to read this because I just don't like the idea of... modern LOTR (?) but I'm so glad I read it, it's amazing. But I love Rafe and didn't want his wife to die /

Josi
CC.V.RG chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
Yay! I just finished reading FEE2, and i found that i luved it just as much as the first one! I luv the bioterrorism idea, and that elrond and co. returned to earth (i was really hoping that thranduil would come along with them, but alas, it was not to be...) alright, im off to read FEE3! I hope it'll be as amazing as the previois two installments! D

Luv you Mirrordance! Thanks for writing these stories! :)
CC.V.RG chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
Hiya, i'm currently still reading this story, so i won't make this overly long. I just wanted to let u know that I looked at Ilxwing's pictures on her profile...and they're AMAZING! I wanted to comment on the actual pictures on the site, but i couldn't figure it out (heh heh, all the chinese got me kinda confused...) She drew them EXACTLY how I pictured the characters to be (especially the twins, legolas, and haldir)! :)

ok, i'll go back to reading now! ;)
Crimson Cupcake chapter 21 . 12/15/2010
Wow! Every bit as spectacular as the first one! Although I somehow managed to read this in a day, which surprises me. Usually it takes ages to read novels. That must be because your fic is so suspenseful and awesome I must say, I was kind of daunted by the shift to 'modern-ness', but I found it was very easy to adapt to I have FEE1 to thank for that.

Of your original characters, I'm really sad Julianna died D: But I guess...nvm. And YinYang. He reminds me of a Korean popstar, for some weird reason. So I love him. Completely and utterly. (And he's hot, right? -shot-) Arianne Underhill is also very beautifully played out -

Just one thing to say that I'm not quite comfortable with, though. Elrond and his family coming over is kind of...weird, don't you think? I mean, how did they hear of the news all the way in Valinor? And I really don't think they would've sailed all the way back. (Okay, so they might. I'm not good at their characters OTL) I know it's crucial to the plot, so it's okay

-gasp- FEE3! I must go read it immediately! Actually...I'm going to save it for my long and boring holidays. No point reading all of it at once and then having nothing to do xDD But be assured I will definitely read it
Patricia chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Girl, you rock my world, honestly!

Ok. I just finished FEE1 - I couldn't stop reading - and thought: best fanfic ever! And had a huge smile on my face and thought that maybe now, finally, I can finish my commissioned paintings that are hanging on my computer ever since I started reading FEE1, but, no! I had to read your notes and find out that you wrote a trilogy! And that they're finished! So, of course I'll have to read them and try not to feel too guilty about not doing my work instead... :) *sighs*

I normally don't review, but I spent sugh a delightful time reading your fic that it would be a pity not to thank you for that. You're a very good writer. I hope you know that.
Faniela chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
Ah, Ebola. I've always thought that Filoviruses are the most fascinating and horrifying family of viruses. Very dramatic too. Which is why I'm surprised that this is the first fanfic that I came across involving VHF. Really like it though.