Reviews for Displaced
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. Please continue!
Ganheim chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Prologue: Introductions

Okay, definitely not on my world anymore, so how did I get here?

[He seems to come to this conclusion relatively quickly. Did it have something to do with the missing shoes (the last detail he noted)?]

cataloging the history of an entire world for one fanfic is too much. It's not feasible. At all.

[Novelization. Not that I've ever seen it for Final Fantasy 6, but Peptuck's working on one for Tiberium Wars and I've faved one (Black Mesa) for Half Life 1.]

Chapter One: This World I'm In...

superhuman strength, dexterity, and agility,

[I don't mean to pick, but in this context wouldn't 'dexterity' and 'agility' have virtually identical meanings?]

the tornado I called against Saffron look like a stiff breeze!"

[Of course, Ranma had a magic staff then...but I suppose his bravado and the fact that he wouldn't feel the need to volunteer details like that negate the importance.]

Flare, Firaga, Thundaga, any of those spells would work here, and I can't cast them anymore!

[I thought that with the departure of the espers at the end of 6 that only the source of _new_ magic had been destroyed, and that those who'd already been infused with esper energy retained those capabilities. And then how abilities like Mog or ?mimic...I have no idea, those were what might be magic, or might not.]

No! No rant for you!

[Okay]

Chapter Two: Where Am I Now?

"Kill him, I said! Do as your father tells you!"

N-no!

"KILL HIM, TERRA!"

[I dunno, I'm more sensing Kefka in this. Even though that psychotic emperor-wannabe was annihilated.]

"I've got experience with berserking.

[I wonder if this is any indication as to 'Gogo', if he's going to be putting in an appearance. I had a chuckle at him hitting something with “Cat Scratch” and he and Ranma fighting in a Nekoken-like frenzy.]

Laughing, Celes walked by, leaving the thief—

"Treasure hunter, damn you!"

[Points: 2]

until both noticed the muscular looking man in the yellow shirt walking toward them. Dark hair framing his young face, the man said, "Excuse me... Do you know where the Tendo dojo is? I swear I was just there."

[The funny thing is, Ryouga is the one person who can appear _anywhere_ and most fans will just nod their heads and say 'okay'. Truly more proof that Rumiko Takahashi is genius.]

I'll fully admit that Locke and Celes made their appearance walking just to serve as a plot device for finding Ryoga.

[Works for me.]

I'll also admit to stealing the symptoms of Terra's "berserk" state from King of Fighters' riot of the blood.

[I'm unfamiliar with that, is it from another fandom or a fanfic?]

You, the reader, decide!

... No, actually, you don't. It's just more dramatic to say it that way.

[Ah, at last some honesty!]

This is looking like a very good crossover. Pity it looks like it's been discontinued...
Kinhoshi89 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Huh. Not bad, looking forward to possible future chapters.
Princess Asuna chapter 3 . 10/31/2008
Awesome a FFVI Ranma cross those are Uber-Rare! Update soon please _
lighthalk chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I love the storry. Keep up the good work. Hope to see an update soon.
XStylus chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
A FFVI crossover! What a pleasant surprise! I definitely look forward to reading more. :)
Error chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
well this is a interesting story I hope to see more

btw lol at your in-joke you get some gold "stars" for it
Haibara-san chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Bonus points? Hmm. I believe it'd have to do with a certain "Resident" reference. Or for those wanting the Japanese version, the title begins with "Bio."

(Don't want to spoil the reference *completely*... :D )

Bradford? I know the English version of FF6 changes 'Tina' to 'Terra,' but didn't they keep her family name as 'Branford?'

Of course, for the manipulator, the individual that probably comes to mind the most is Kefka - though why he'd want Ranma to be killed, I don't know.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
So. Something nasty and bodiless is trying to use the opportunity of magic to take over Ranma. Unfortunately I can think of several. The spirit of Geshtahl being a start.

The little shit acted like he was raising Terra after killing her parents in cold blood, after all. it's safe to say that his ghost would be completely indifferent or outright hostile to the remnants of his ambitions, especially after the way he died.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
I get it, she changed to Esper form as Ranma's link to magic (quite seperate from the Goddesses') jumpstarted her latency, just as happened when she came in contact with the Esper way back at the beginning of the game.

And that may mean that this will be the catalyst for the return of magic to the world.

"Oh, Boy!"-Dr. Sam Beckett in *Quantum Leap*, more times than he or I could recall.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
good
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Yay! Crossover! The Captain likes!

You should probably mention that it's a crossover in the summary.
Alamandorious chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Getting kind've interesting. Good grammar, good spelling...chapters could be a tad longer; they feel like they're a bit rushed...but they're not -too- short, which is very good

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Coolies! Moar plez!
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
what ever happend to strago, gogo, gau, mog, umaro, an all the others? it will be fun seeing their reaction to ranma.

...ESPECIALLY gogo's reaction. the mimic of FF meets the most chaotic an adaptable person from tokyo