Reviews for A Phantom and the Nightwatcher
davjohn3000 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
it was really cool how valerie and raphael was fighting together because they was working for vlad in making Vlad get beating by master splinter it was a good ending.
Nehamee chapter 4 . 2/4/2013

wow never exspeted this
draco-rex chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
love it
LilNinjaWolf chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
haha, that was funny! Very cool! Like the "and I'm part ghost" at the end. Hilarious! :D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Lol.I laugh if you made a sequel where Danny helps them with splitter or other bad guy.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
That's cute.
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
This is a really good idea, and I can see that you're really trying to get this idea down, but now that you have the rough in words, why not go back and rewrite into something that flows into what just might be a finished story. Try a little more research into your characters, get their speech patterns down, remember the names of their signature moves (for Vlad and Danny especially), etc. It'll really help the story and your writing ability.

A good DP story example is 'Phantom Mythology'. The first few chappies aren't all that great, but it's a good story to read because it shows the advancement of the Authors writing skill. I think that, if you tried, you could just as good or better.

Keep trying.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Erm...

Wouldn't the turtles attack in the dark and then quickly disappear so nobody would see them? I mean, they ARE mutated turtles. Who kick ass with martial arts.

ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 11/25/2007

Raph got dumpster-ized!

HA!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Feck.

Raph can be SO gullible sometimes!

And he's got an AWFUL temper. But everybody knows that.

Oh wait. No they don't.

Wingg-ed Wolf chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
Great ending line! Where the heck is that XS/DP crossover sequel?
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Okay, your writing style is a little weird and awkward, but that's okay. You moved a bit fast...slow down, take some time to explain things like the scene, their clothes, so on. I've never seen Raph's Nightwatcher suit, so I'd like an explanation of it's appearance. I'm not flaming you, heaven forbid I would ever flame somebody, but I think you could improve your writing. I'm just pointing a few things out to show you how. I wanna see the next chapter, so update soon, 'kay?