Reviews for Flowers For Kagome
1WitchFan chapter 1 . 9/2
She died... that's so sad...
lia karas chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
well written and very sad...i almost cried...i can't stand my favorite couple being apart...
Jessica Sams chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ms. C.J.

I have just read several of your Inuyasha stories, and I must say you are one of the more accomplished writers I have found here. I can honestly say that if you were to write your own stories I would pay to own them.

This particular story is love-hate for me. I enjoyed it right up until Kagome turned out dead, and the only reason I stopped enjoying it was because it hit a nerve and brought tears to my eyes. Bravo, that is something quite hard to do, and only serves to deepen my respect for you as an author.

The only criticism I can give is to replace some 'to be' verbs, and I only found that because I was looking and it is one of my own struggles.

Thank you very much for posting your work, and I look forward to your future submissions.
Kaiya-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
this is very very good i plan on reading its sequel.( haha i have gotten used to reading them in the right order)this is very sad and still very good. arigatou
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Good story
Emerald Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
aw... that's so sad and sweet, I'm gonna cry. :'( All of your stories draw me in so well, I get sucked in to all of the emotions; I love every word. Haha, you've turned me into into a "reviewer"; I never used to review everything I read. :)
illbeonthemoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
it was sad...but really good. :)
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow, I've read this before, but I didn't review that time, but I'll change that, I think I'll start off with:

1: That was so sad

2: Yet beautiful

3: And it was...freakin' AMAZING!

4: I loved it!

5: It was really, really great. Trust me, I really loved it, so great it was. Make more stories, or finish the one on hiatus!

Ja ne!
CatLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
this is such a bittersweet, sad fic, the first time i read this i cried, this is the second time and i still cried it's so sad and sweet. good job
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I loved the open-endedness of this story, very well written too, as always.

Inuyasha's musings were great too. I loved it all.

Yideungbyung Kim
Layana Hamoura chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
AW! THIS WAS SO SWEET!
InuyashasChic612 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
(stacy) aw! i didn't expect that ending . now im tearing up! thats sad but so cute!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was a rather sad, but wonderful story. It was rather cute for Inuyasha getting Kagome there, but sad that she had died that same day. You did a wonderful job though on this story.
aya143 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
aww..poor inuyasha
love745896 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
your story is amazing...serously...i cried at the end omg its absolutly gorgeous