Reviews for Flowers For Kagome
lia karas chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
well written and very sad...i almost cried...i can't stand my favorite couple being apart...
Jessica Sams chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Ms. C.J.

I have just read several of your Inuyasha stories, and I must say you are one of the more accomplished writers I have found here. I can honestly say that if you were to write your own stories I would pay to own them.

This particular story is love-hate for me. I enjoyed it right up until Kagome turned out dead, and the only reason I stopped enjoying it was because it hit a nerve and brought tears to my eyes. Bravo, that is something quite hard to do, and only serves to deepen my respect for you as an author.

The only criticism I can give is to replace some 'to be' verbs, and I only found that because I was looking and it is one of my own struggles.

Thank you very much for posting your work, and I look forward to your future submissions.
Kaiya-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
this is very very good i plan on reading its sequel.( haha i have gotten used to reading them in the right order)this is very sad and still very good. arigatou
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Good story
Emerald Amethyst chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
aw... that's so sad and sweet, I'm gonna cry. :'( All of your stories draw me in so well, I get sucked in to all of the emotions; I love every word. Haha, you've turned me into into a "reviewer"; I never used to review everything I read. :)
illbeonthemoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
it was sad...but really good. :)
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Wow, I've read this before, but I didn't review that time, but I'll change that, I think I'll start off with:

1: That was so sad

2: Yet beautiful

3: And it was...freakin' AMAZING!

4: I loved it!

5: It was really, really great. Trust me, I really loved it, so great it was. Make more stories, or finish the one on hiatus!

Ja ne!
CatLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
this is such a bittersweet, sad fic, the first time i read this i cried, this is the second time and i still cried it's so sad and sweet. good job
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I loved the open-endedness of this story, very well written too, as always.

Inuyasha's musings were great too. I loved it all.

Yideungbyung Kim
Layana Hamoura chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
AW! THIS WAS SO SWEET!
InuyashasChic612 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
(stacy) aw! i didn't expect that ending . now im tearing up! thats sad but so cute!
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
That was a rather sad, but wonderful story. It was rather cute for Inuyasha getting Kagome there, but sad that she had died that same day. You did a wonderful job though on this story.
aya143 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
aww..poor inuyasha
love745896 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
your story is amazing...serously...i cried at the end omg its absolutly gorgeous
im.bout.that.inu.kag.life chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
dude! are you freakin' nuts! i'm sorry but you killed off kagome. and made inuyasha a supposed old man. you're not supposed to do that. i mean you can, but it's just so...so...heart renching. to think of the two of them not being together anymore, sharing their first and last kiss on the same day. how did kagome die? did she already know that it was going to happen? did inuyasha already know, or was it a surprise demon attack. you can't leave your readers hangin' like that man! LOL! anyway, for short stories like this you might want to give a little more background information to your readers, you know let them know what happend that lead to the incident. anyway i still like your writing style, even though you did kill off kagome, songo, and miroku. LOL! i'll be looking for some more of your writings!

~* koga tail-doggie ear lover *~