Reviews for Dual Sides
True Grace chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loving your imagery and character description. fantastic story. hope you update soon!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
O.O Oh... Em... Eff... GE! o.o HOLY FUCKING SHIT! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! . RIKUxSORA FOREVER, DAMMIT! Along with AXELxROXAS! ~_~ And I don't blame ya for making Sora look like a girl! ' I mean, Haley Joel Osment's voice in KH1 was REALLY FUCKIN' HIGH-PITCHED FOR A BOY! o.o I still can't BELIEVE how deep his voice got by KH2! o.o That was just, like, "WHOA!HOLY SHIT! o.o IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE! DAMN! O.O" when I first heard Sora's voice! '
MewMewstreet chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Intresting xP (that's allI have to say).
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007

This is a really dark story. I actually thought you made sora a girl! I've seen a few of those around

Poor Sora! Riku needs to take him home and show him what real love is! 3

MuchoHola chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Poor Sora!

I really liked all the description of the characters. Especially of what they did and y' know. Their background~!

canibeanavengernow chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
haha, i love this story so far! I thought the same thing when I first played. Please update again soon!
iodized salt chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
'tis a good story...

OrenjiCloud chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Wow! I am speechless (in a good way). You created an incredibly atomospheric piece; Dark, broody with a mean edge. Story is intriguing, hope you continue. Keep up the good work.
Yu Mutou chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Yah, the first time I saw Sora I though he was a girl too. ;; Anywho... this was nice. I like your descriptions of all the characters. Poor Sora, hopfully Riku can help him out! ;D