Reviews for Not All Treasure's Silver and Gold
PirateFruit-Xx chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Yay, a new chapter! I'm sorry I'm a little slow with the review but I'm here now! And I must say, I loved it! Norry always gets in the way, GR! Oh well, Jack'll beat him, won't he? Update soon!

Did I mention I love this story so far? Well I do! D
Natalie-07 chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
No don't stop there! Update soon:)
Sen-chan21 chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
hey. this chapter was good, though your lack of updates caused me to lose track of the story and have to read the previous chapter. please try to update more. good job
MnM chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
heyy there..

sorry it took so long to review.

but i thought it was pretty darn good. i like the love aspect of it ]

you should keep going!
forever is never forever chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Tis quite interesting. Although I don't that Jack would be in the wedding party, considering the fact that he's a wanted pirate. I'm sure Norrington would have a problem with that, haha. Anyways, this is a good begining, you'll be hearin' from me soon!
AssistanttotheRegionalManager chapter 6 . 7/4/2007
I love it! Keep updating.
skittles chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
it was fabulous!
Sen-chan21 chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
hey! glad u posted this chapter, and please keep writing unlike LAST summer! we want more! you CAN write outside school! I believe in you! great chapter. love ya!
trombone-lover chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
woho!

new chapter baby.i was wondering when it was gonna get up!

when i first read the thing about english 10 gateway i was like 'she didnt take that & since when did she start taking study hall?' & then i was like 'oh.i wrote it during the english 10 gateway & the class was used as a study hall.'

dopey dopey me! dur dur Lauren!goodness gracious i need more .anyways.i cant wait til u get the rest of the chapters going GREAT!

wo
PirateFruit-Xx chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Woot a new chapter! I loved it. Can't wait to see if Jack gets caught, i hope not... anyways well done! D
MnM chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
it was good, but short [ cant wait til the next chapter!
PirateFruit-Xx chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
Aw, she's getting left behind? Stupid Norri always has to ruin things ( On the upside great chapters! Update quick!
trombone-lover chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
cool! its going great so getting the chapters up please!sry i didnt review the last chappie so ill review it see 1st 3 sentences.
Sen-chan21 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Yay! I finally read it! Woot!(lol). really good chapter.
Sen-chan21 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
short but good. hurry up and post the next chapter!