Reviews for Not All Treasure's Silver and Gold
MnM chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
that chapter was great. it was unexpected that that guy interrupted jack and erin's rum party. hehe. keep the updates coming.
skittles chapter 4 . 5/12/2007
WHOA! that was so0o0o cool! i could actually see them on the beach && stuff..keep it up!
ladyaranella chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
update! i love it! this is fantastic girl! keep it comin!
Sen-chan21 chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
hey! I loved this chapter, but you were right: it was a little short, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
skittles chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
wow! you're an amazing writer! you're keeping me on my toes, so keep the chapters coming!
trombone-luver chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
i think its goin great so far. but get the next chapters up sooner please.
MnM chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
This chapter was good. I like how they don't know she left on her own will, and it leaves us questioning wats gonna happen. great! keep writing!
skittles chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
i liked the story! very interesting and a lot of point of view (which is always a nice touch:) && a lot of descriptions. kept me wanting to read...can't wait for your next chapter!

-skittles
PirateFruit-Xx chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
yay hand of midas sounds cool! cant wait for the next chapter D
ladyaranella chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
this is great! keep it comin girl!
MnM chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
That was great! unexpected. i liked it a lot! can't wait to hear more!
Sen-chan21 chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
hey! great chapter. cant wait for the next one!
trombone-lover chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
hi! its your lunch buddy in case you wanted to know. why did you leave me hangin like that? oh yea...you spelled pullud wrong. you put puled.
PirateFruit-Xx chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
yay i liked it (i said i would read and i have) and i want to know what happens next D yay go you!
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
YAY! it was really really really really really...ok you unerstand where this is going. it was extremely good. get the second chapter typed up & fast.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »