Reviews for I Have Faith In You
Zenappa chapter 46 . 9/24/2011
This is such an amazing story, I don't even know what to say! I love it and long live Sparrabeth! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY!
Delicious darkness chapter 46 . 6/9/2011
WOW! Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading this one. I've been searching for some really well written fanfictions with a good plot and this was defintitly very well written and I loved the plot :D

M
Cute Hatter chapter 46 . 3/30/2010
I have to thank you for writing this, it was amazing!

I read this in one day, without any stops, it was so good to read.

Sparrabeth pwns. 3
Willofthewisp chapter 46 . 3/15/2010
Ah, at last finished. You always tell me I've mastered Jack's voice, but you, dear. Wow. You have me cracking up one minute at how clever his dialogue is and at the next minute melting. Elizabeth's observations of this are spot-on. It's like we get to see what Jack is like behind closed doors, which only adds to his...magnetic personality, I suppose.

So they lost the Pearl again? Lol. The second time was tragic. The third time is just funny. They're unstoppable now, so I'm not worried.

Without embarassing you (because I know this was one of your first stories), I want to tell you how SEXY you can make scenes without diving into smut territory. You plant suggestions, pick just the right words, fade out at just the right times. It rewards the imagination.

"At story's end." Always sad. But this was a fun, emotional story and I enjoyed it very much.
Wirtingforthesoul chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was good i like it
Willofthewisp chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Lol, now Gibbs is all caught up. That was quite a scary scene with Elizabeth. Let's see what's next...
Willofthewisp chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Gibbs! (claps hands) Yay! This story has just gotten better! The bartender scene was great, hilarious, almost like a "who's on first" bit. But now Gibbs is here!
Willofthewisp chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Aw, such an endearing proposal. I do love when Jack is sort of at a loss for words. Gorgeous!

Swann, come on now. Of course you haven't made him an idiot, allowing him to realize that yes, it is naive to think everything is going to go just swimmingly. It's a bit like COTBP when Will says he would have beaten Jack in a fair fight and Jack answers that that doesn't give him an incentive to fight fair. Will took that lesson to heart, I guess, what with his lies and his keys. Snap out of it, Liz! You're going to have to concentrate just a bit if you want to marry Jack.
Willofthewisp chapter 10 . 6/21/2009
Hmm, an exact moment when Will lost Liz...that is a fun thing to ponder. Did he ever really have her to begin with? We don't know because T&T weren't nearly as invested in that relationship as they pretended to be, never letting us in on what made it tick. So...going by that, I would say the minute Liz opened her eyes on that pier and saw Jack looking down at her after pulling her out of the water, Will was a moot point.

But I do still feel sorry for the lad. How did you do that, make him so evil and yet still make him able to be pitied? To make us wish for his happiness? Is he going to meet a girl in this story? I do hope so. At least he escaped being captain of the Flying Dutchman. That was just a cruel joke to the willabethers.
Willofthewisp chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
Whow, Will's becoming the regular evil genius really quickly, isn't he? Douche. Don't believe him, Liz. He's just bitter. Knowing Will, though, maybe he'll come clean? Not wanting to win her unfairly? Please? Things are rough enough. We don't need to throw in angst of all things! But this is part of the journey, I suppose. Bloody stupid Will.
Willofthewisp chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Aw, poor Will. You always loosen your morals for that girl. Maybe that's a hint to find another one, savvy? I'm wondering why this lie would bother Jack. He's probably slept with several women who were married and it's very clear that if Elizabeth ran away to find him that she wouldn't want to be in the least. As for trust...well, this is the guy who hit Jack in the face with an oar. Without warning. And not in self-defense.

I feel a bit sorry for Gov. Swann. What will he make of all this? There's going to have to be time for some explanation, but they'll all probably get into trouble soon since they're headed for Isla de Dolor. Swann will just have to see these two crazy kids in action and jump into the sparrabeth ship.
Willofthewisp chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
"Jack rolled his eyes in exasperation. It was well-nigh perfect, the situation. They escaped, they found a ship, and they were all alone in the middle of the ocean. Only him and her. Like back then on the island, where they were marooned together. But this time, having her told him that she loved him, it was much more better. It was the opportune moment. And here we go. A cook."

You're not alone in that, Jack. We were all hoping you'd get your fluffy time, too. Patience.

This legend is intriguing. Like a less menacing version of the Flying Dutchman legend. Oh, yes, I read that the people are never heard from again, but whatever happens to them has to be less terrifying than being enslaved to Davy Jones and slowly becoming a part of a ship! That's just good old-fashioned nightmare fuel, that. I am so jealous of your pacing. This is such a fast-moving story. I would have run out of steam back in chapter four, I think. This only gets better and more layered.
Willofthewisp chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Hee hee, it's kind of like a pirate version of "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World," so full of chaos and one thing after another with just the right amount of romantic comedy thrown into the mix. What fun. So, this does not coincide with the movies then? She is not married to Will? That's all fine and dandy with me. I just jumped in and expected to be taken for a Florencia-quality ride, which is precisely what I'm getting.
Willofthewisp chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Sh*t. Just...sh*t. The writer in me is cheering, applauding you like crazy. Brilliant twist! Deliciously awkward. But the screaming fangirl in me is cursing you (glares). How will this turn out? What are they doing there anyway? I guess I need to stop asking questions and just go with it. You always explain yourself.
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
"Since yesterday, she tried to figure out what his feelings towards her might be like. Whether it was possible for a pirate to be in love with somebody? To love somebody eternally, at least as far as intentions were concerned... Maybe he just liked her? The very possibility frightened her. She looked at him, trying to recall the moment when she had realized that he had become an irreplaceable part of her life."

Oh jeez. Liz, you need to get some confidence, love. Of course he loves you. You think he goes around doing these things for everyone? Lol.

Isla do Dolor, island of pain. It reminds me of the exchange in AWE when the pirates discuss how they name things, all very self-explanatory and meaningful...except for poor limbless Larry. Jack's conflicted mind is so great here, wanting to just throw caution to the wind and be a pirate with her and the other looking out for her, knowing how selfish that would be. But here is the twist, Jack. She WANTS to help you find the Pearl. This is without a doubt the right girl for you.