Reviews for Thank You
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I loved this story. Jack found an excellent way to shut Chloe up. I wouldn't mind shutting her up myself. Perry was an ass and deserved everything that happened to him.
ms metaphor chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh, this fic is delicious and wonderful. Lovely chemistry between Chloe and Jack, particularly during the bar scene, and great characterization.

Over all, a pleasure to read.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
something really nice!
CRASHxIn2xME chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
AMAZING! simply, perfect!
Jess chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This story was amazing!

It was so cute!

I LOVE Jack/Chloe stories.

This is one of the best I've read.

And you really kept Chloe in character!

My favorite part of the story was when Chloe snapped at Jack. That quote was amazing. Very Chloe-like.

Great Job!
Vaniah chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh my God, I love this. I love this SO HARD. Firstly, you have an uncanny abilit yot inject humour into a series that has almost no tolerance for anything of the kind, and yet it's perfectly in-character. There were so many great moments, but I think the pinnacle was that brilliant OH SHIT moment when Perry decides he's going to try to take on Jack. Jack "I Will Fuck You Up So Badly Your Grandchildren Will Walk With a Limp" Bauer. Ha.

Milo was hilarious. I loved the banter you had go on between him and Chloe, it rang very true to their characters.

The kiss was brilliant. I think I've told you this before, but you're so awesome at taking romance fanfic staples (like the 'kiss her to shut up her adorable rambling' moment) and giving them a fresh twist. I loved how she peeked when he was kissing her, just to make sure it was real. I can picture that so vividly. :D

Anyway, absolutely brilliant. I'm going to read it another three or four times before perhaps getting back to my own challenge fic. :P

Keep up the great work!