Reviews for Getting It
Adorabubbles23 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was so fucking beautiful. No other words, that's the perfect description.
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
wow, the last two lines really got me. great ending. And just for the record, i would never send help to get you to stop writing turtle fics. they're too good.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
T-T Cutest Raph/Mikey EVER!

Words have defied me! Would you like a congratulatory amigurumi frenchman? *offers* Oh, wait, you'd probably prefer an amigurumi Ninja Turtle (they are my specialty).

It was very well-written and very sweet and I loved the whole thing.
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i get it! i get it! sheesh, i dun want YAU mike tickin meh off if i dun get it, so i strain my brain to get it! not much strain though. love's love, nutin can change it. even if its mikeyxraphie, heck, ive gotta stop readin up on mikeyxraphie stories, i wanna have at least one couple i can say i hate thats between the turtles. but im being convinced its not a bad idea and that aint good. sweet story 10/10, wicked
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
E! (Supposed to be my fangirl squeal) That was so CUTE! Oh, I just LOVE that pairing, and you know how good you are at it? You are complete and total WIN at it!

I am seriously freaking out my family with my squeals at this pairing!

Raph n' Mikey? Pure. LUFF.

E! (Has, like, seven 'E's)

S.B.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw, this was really cute! I love how Mikey's so simple and laid back about everything, even relations!
crazy one chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
no help for you. you must write turtles!
eirian chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Cute! That's the only way I can describe this fic. I like this pairing, it's rare, but it works. And given that these two have been my favorite turtles since I was a kid its no surprise how much I like them together.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I had to smile at this it seemed so right. Except maybe where Splinter was talking lke Raph was an abusive partner I can't see him saying that. But besides that It all seemed so perfect!
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Ooh...I love this one too. Very sweet, and made me chuckle throughout. Another one to ad to my favs list...

Excellent writing!

-Jaganashi/Kismet
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Nice job...i love slash only when it's well done and not completely sexual in nature. This is fantastic.

Get it, got it, good.
Elsiah chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
First of all, let me just say that I'm usually not a fan of slash. It's not really my thing. However, this piece was about so much more. I do get it.

Great work! :)
forthegenuine chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hey there. Seen your name popping up quite frequently these past few days. Just wanted to say I love your work so far (especially this one). Keep the fantastic pieces coming!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
We don't want you to stop writing turtles. I really don't, anyway. You're my only source for really good Raph action/emotion/focus/angst etc. And this piece was so kawaii it's nearly killing me. You gotta love Mikey. I think the others would get it too. _
greshunkai chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
no one is going to send you any reason to stop writing about turtles... you is just too (*) good! & prolific! & versatile!

your compositional skills cannot be faulted, & you even know how to spell!(my own personal bete noir-bad spellers!)your first was good, the next,'Silence', was a tour de force-& the ones after that - nope, no one is going to do anything to stop you from writing! lots of us T-fen waiting to see what Lucytoo is gonna give us next! please keep on!