Reviews for Of Blood and Binary
Crazyeight chapter 52 . 7/9/2014
Damn… Just damn! Eightball really laid out the verbal asskicking on Cecil! And hot coffee to the face? Kid plays for keeps doesn’t he? :P Cecil really got hoisted by his own desire to be a super badass. :D

Hijacking the ship with a potato. Is that a GLADOS reference?

Many points to Shademon for talking the newborn warship into helping Eight, though it sort of strains credibility a little (but only just). One would think that the XV Warship would have tighter security in order to prevent that sort of thing from happening. Shademon may take the fun out of life and death situations, but Eight really shouldn’t argue with the results. :P

What does Yersinimon mean by ‘Lucemon has proven a failed experiment’?

Anyway, glad to be back reading this fic again, and I’m sorry I didn’t catch up with it before. :D

Onto the next chapter!

-Crazyeight
kingveemon chapter 53 . 6/11/2014
This need's to would be a true shame to leave a story like this unfinished.

I dont lnow what you two are currently doing but i sincerly hope you get back to this at some point.
killer2000009 chapter 53 . 2/16/2014
ok i was rereading the prevous chapters for funand i noticed that you were aking character suggestions, i would love to know if you still are and if so please notify me cause i have one that has been boiling inside me.
Fan Rider Ryu chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Yay, shadowy organization. That's always fun. Onwards then.
Fan Rider Ryu chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I'll take your word that Eight Ball is a villain, but he sounds more like an arrogant rival Tamer to me. Loving this story, can't wait to get to the next chapter.
MitzvahRose chapter 53 . 12/10/2013
*Stares in awe, then grins*

I'll just get straight to the point. You're planning on continuing this, right? :D
OMAC001 chapter 53 . 10/19/2013
Interesting so far. I hope to see more soon.
mana chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
i've been rereading this and i personally want Lupmon's biomerge to be Shirouni the dog form of Ameretsu with link's dog of the twlight coming in at a distant second of course it's just an idea and i'll enjoy whatever you come up with
Claidhim chapter 53 . 7/19/2013
While it was a tidy way to wrap things up it was all very anticlimactic to say the least.
Shaveza chapter 53 . 7/11/2013
Nice to finally have Impmon's partner introduced! They stuck out way back when, since Impmon and Hel seemed to be almost outside the rest of the plot at the time. Presently, however, it seems that Beelzemon was actually from the true Digital World to begin with and crossed over into the game world, in comparison to all other sentient Digimon within the game who appeared to have been born there naturally.

At least, that's what I'm theorizing at the moment, because I remember when Impmon was telling Hel that she's only there to be his evolution fuel, more or less.

Eight-Ball is fun. Whatever shenanigans he ends up getting into usually make me laugh. His dialogue tends to be hilarious. Other-Cecil, however, can go take a dive off a cliff. I dunno what other-Cecil's deal is (yet), but he can take a dive off a cliff - preferably taking Yersinimon with him. Yersinimon is terrifying.

I'm glad you didn't kill Beelzemon. He's always had awesome development in Tamers and in Xros Wars (though I didn't stick around with Xros Wars for very long as it took a turn artistically that made me twitch).

Brain-slugs are icky.

See you guys next chapter,
Shaveza
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 52 . 6/21/2013
keep on keeping red angel-sempais keep on keepin on
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
Is this the same giant cactus from the gratuitous shower episode of Digimon Adventure? (well except for all the beemon)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
D-Greyman of course Noahs Akuma and Exorcisms oh my
Shaveza chapter 28 . 5/21/2013
This chapter proceeded to get me stuck on Sixx A.M.'s "Life is Beautiful" and Lisa Miskovsky's "Still Alive" for the rest of the story as I played some serious catch-up with this story after wandering away from the site for a while and losing track of "Of Blood and Binary" (seemingly) forever ago.

"Life is Beautiful" and "Still Alive" are a bit of an odd contrast considering Richard and his Agumon's death, which left me in a shock for about three to five chapters or so before I had to come back and re-read Chapter 28 just to be positive that, yes, Richard and Agumon died. Those songs are about being alive after all.

That was just how awesome this chapter is, even when it ended on such a distraught note.
Troy Houston chapter 52 . 5/3/2013
Ok I have finished reading from beginning to end and as the story progressed so did I see your progression as a writer keyo. Starting from simplistic static characters and evolving them throughout the corse if the story little by little now while I have my own opinions on how to continue which you have probably already heard from raven I am sure you will get to such developments eventually. Also if you stop writtening for longer than 2 months I will be sure to hunt you or raven down and give you an ear full cause now I'm addicted. Sincerely Troy/Kirk/Claidhim