Reviews for Demolition Lovers
zamorabaggins chapter 3 . 4/11
The ending was very satisfying. Very enjoyable, sometimes a bit confusing, but I think maybe that was intentional? Thank you!
ElenielK chapter 3 . 2/19
I love your Dramione stories(haven't read of other pairings yet).Mainly because, you are a great writer, fantastic with crappy leads and murky romances. My only complaint would be that they aren't really about Malfoy and Hermione (except for the Winter fic). They have lost many characteristics, the most dissapointing result being the lack of that particular tension only enemy-turned-lovers can bring. In the process they have gotten out of the narrow wizarding world and into the more universal realm people can relate to, and maybe it was a conscious decision on your part, but still, just saying.

(and what's with the uni thing? along with lack of conventional harry potter settings, that got me assuming maybe this is your original writing guised as a fanfic.. not that i'm complaining )
rebelsaurus29 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was a bit heartbreaking at points, but still wonderful.
Kim chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I hurt when you descried their pain. Beautifully done :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
You're writing style always makes me want to read everything you write to the very end, because I'm afraid I'll miss some seemingly insignificant (but turns out to be significant) part out, without realising it.

And I love your realism. I don't always like realism in fanfics, because I prefer happiness, and the fact that I'm reading Dramione is self-explanatory. However, the way you write always makes me feel like the events that you've written are exactly what would happen if it was all really taking place. The fic entails a huge spectrum of emotions, and that's just like real life.

Kudos.
Gabrielle Lu chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Reread this story for the idk, 6th time and I still absolutely love it. Simply amazing writing and such unique and deep characters. Forever one of my favorite Harry Potter FanFics
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This story deserves way more reviews.
aww chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
so sweet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I don't know what to say.

That was gorgeous.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great read. Thanks for sharing
regsi chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
oh my goodness...my heart aches, this is so full of emotions. what a brilliant story!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Oh, God. This story breaks my heart. It hits all those sore realistic points. Won't be forgetting this one for a while.

Thanks for writing!
My Fair Lady chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
This story made me feel misty-eyed. The realness of the story was just to damn good. It was believable, considering the fact that life's a bitch at times and the fact that we come across a point that we have to find out who we are and what we want in life. I empathize with Hermione. As stated in the previous reviews, I can't believe that this story doesn't have that much reviews. Well-written and amazing style of writing.
j chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
i decided to come back and review... i don't know if you would like to know that i hated the hole cheating thing... it gives me stomachaches! i still read the whole story twice, so i guess i love/hate your story. does it makes sense? thanks for sharing.
MeltedGlacier chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
i absolutely love it. love love love. thank you for sharing!