Reviews for Demolition Lovers
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This story deserves way more reviews.
aww chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
so sweet!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I don't know what to say.

That was gorgeous.
Nina1503 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Great read. Thanks for sharing
regsi chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
oh my goodness...my heart aches, this is so full of emotions. what a brilliant story!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Oh, God. This story breaks my heart. It hits all those sore realistic points. Won't be forgetting this one for a while.

Thanks for writing!
My Fair Lady chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
This story made me feel misty-eyed. The realness of the story was just to damn good. It was believable, considering the fact that life's a bitch at times and the fact that we come across a point that we have to find out who we are and what we want in life. I empathize with Hermione. As stated in the previous reviews, I can't believe that this story doesn't have that much reviews. Well-written and amazing style of writing.
j chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
i decided to come back and review... i don't know if you would like to know that i hated the hole cheating thing... it gives me stomachaches! i still read the whole story twice, so i guess i love/hate your story. does it makes sense? thanks for sharing.
MeltedGlacier chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
i absolutely love it. love love love. thank you for sharing!
Nina chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I really liked this fic and I don't know why more haven't read this! It's pretty realistic if you disregard what happened in the sixth and seventh book. I disagreed a bit with you on the fact about Hermione being dependent on man, but it did make sense and tied together nicely with the story. I loved the ambiguity of the ending. I wish you would comment on what happened between Ginny and Hermione because when Molly came up to Hermione it seemed like they Ginny and Hermione were on bad terms. It's always refreshing to read a story where Hermione and Draco are already together but working through problems because between the two it'd bound to happen. Loved the story!
wintercoldness chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Really amazing character development, loved it
Spunkalovely chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I love this! It's brilliantly written!
PottyforPotter7 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I loved loved loved LOVED (is that enough loveds?) this story. The emotions and thoughts were told really well and made perfectly clear without it becoming tiresome and dull, so my attention was kept the whole time. I found myself feeling really sorry for Draco and Hermione, for both of them together and seperately.

Personally I would have prefered if the past and present moments were separated more clearly, but saying that they way you put them together was really well done and unique, and there was only one small part I had to quickly re-read to understand what time it was in. So like I said, it's purely a personal preference.

It was all well written and unlike so many other fanfiction stories, which just makes it even better. It's definitely one of my favourite Dramione stories now :)

Keep up the amazing writing! Xx
sanaazzy chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I don't understand how this doesn't have more reviews. It truly baffles me.

This is one of the best dramione fics I have read in a long time. Everything, and I mean everything (narrative, characterisations, plot etc..) was perfect. And OH LORD the emotions ate at me, you seriously RIPPED out my heart. I particularly liked the ending, life isn't concrete but one should always have hope.

Also, Lucius and Narcissa's relationship, especially the Valentines day feast, just broke my heart.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Ok, I want reimbursement for the tissues I had to use here. Seriously, Paypal it to me.

Nice story.