Reviews for Demolition Lovers
sofisamu chapter 3 . 2/11
the ending was perfect!
sofisamu chapter 2 . 2/11
this chapter was intese af ! this story is great :)
sofisamu chapter 1 . 2/11
Love this :)
Sweetchildmine chapter 3 . 1/24
Just finished reading this story again; it's just as good, if not better the second time around.
voiretsavoir chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Excellent story, It's funny how I can so relate to this story, minus the sexual encounters. Good job. Really. This is good.
haldd chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Reading this in 2016; I read the "the girl/the guy part" in Jaqen H'ghar's voice. It gets super weird and funny. But still, this was a very good story. Valar morghulis, dear author.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
I feel like I have literally just read the complicated relationship I have with my best friend. Like, most of the things draco and Hermione have gone through, I have too. I can relate so much to this fic that its ridiculous! Him cheating, her using him, and then the lack of communication about how they really feel which messes things up. Also how Hermione is quite selfish in the way that she only recognises all the ways he has hurt her and not the ways she has hurt him - it's like reading myself. You've made me self evaluate which has me laughing and squirming uncomfortably at the same time. So, yeah... thanks for that haha. Anyway, I love how real this is. Dysfunctional yet normal, natural. It's nice to see the progression, the downfalls, the heartbreak, the cute and funny moments that you can't separate because it comes together to make a whole. It's damaged, but beautiful. It's real life. And that's why I love it. So glad I found this fic, you're a brilliant writer and story teller, I feel like I've been on a real journey with this story. You're amazing and never stop writing! Kelly xo
Sweetchildmine chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
What can I say? Love it, love you. You wrote two perfectly flawed individuals whom we saw at their best and thier worst, who I loved and hated almost in equal measures, but was always banking on thier happy ending. I wasn't always a fan of the cutaways to the present (to be real I wanted to see more of a suffering Draco, and the present version's sweetness made it difficult to stay upset. I enjoyed Hermione's vindictiveness a lot, maybe too much...) But found it tumultuous and gripping and I'm going to go read your other work now.
madval29 chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
I really like this story. I'm not sure I can articulate why. I really enjoy the two different timelines and the seamless transition between the two. I also like the lack of any concrete ending.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
For a moment I was kinda pissed, because I knew that it would end in a relatively happy ending and I expected that after all they're been through you would give us a very neat, perfectly resolved ending. And it's not bittersweet, or open ended and technically it IS a happy ending... But as you said it's very subtle and I yearned for closure! But now I understand and it makes sense and I don't think any ending where you tried to give closure would have been good enough, because frankly they're both kinda fucked up. But I think despite their rocky relationship, at the same time it's very strong and now that they both matured and made mistakes and learned from them; they can have their Dramione happy ever after.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Well... Good job, because I kinda hate both of them. That's what a proper dysfunctional relationship is like, I'm so tired of cheating bad boy Malfoy and doormat Hermione. But THIS. They're both so cruel, it hurts me.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I hate and love these kind of romances with misunderstandings, cheating, jealousy and fear of commitment.
Cardiaivana chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
*pause* *fidgeting* I... I've read this story a few times and each time it got me squirming, smiling, gushing, and crying at points. Hands down this is one of the few well-written beautiful stories I've ever read (and I humbly ask you to trust me cos I read a LOT). Your Draco is flawedly beautiful, with all his redeeming qualities and also shortcomings. Your Hermione is a spot on woman of her own, she makes mistake, she learns, she mends, and she calls shots. And the way you bring Draco and Hermione together in this story is exquisite; dirty and mesmerizing. I can't thank you enough for sharing this. Xx.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Erm, yeah, she has every reason to be afraid that he'll rip her heart out and toss it away AGAIN.

Why was Hermione so stupid and spineless that she told Draco that it was ok that he cheated on her like his dad cheated on his mom when he knew just how badly it hurt his mom? Does this mean that Hermione thinks it's ok for men to cheat on women and hurt them? That's what it reads like.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
I love how he expected her to read his mind when he was too much of a pussy to actually use his words.