Reviews for Demolition Lovers
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 11/5
For a moment I was kinda pissed, because I knew that it would end in a relatively happy ending and I expected that after all they're been through you would give us a very neat, perfectly resolved ending. And it's not bittersweet, or open ended and technically it IS a happy ending... But as you said it's very subtle and I yearned for closure! But now I understand and it makes sense and I don't think any ending where you tried to give closure would have been good enough, because frankly they're both kinda fucked up. But I think despite their rocky relationship, at the same time it's very strong and now that they both matured and made mistakes and learned from them; they can have their Dramione happy ever after.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 11/5
Well... Good job, because I kinda hate both of them. That's what a proper dysfunctional relationship is like, I'm so tired of cheating bad boy Malfoy and doormat Hermione. But THIS. They're both so cruel, it hurts me.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/5
I hate and love these kind of romances with misunderstandings, cheating, jealousy and fear of commitment.
Cardiaivana chapter 3 . 8/24
*pause* *fidgeting* I... I've read this story a few times and each time it got me squirming, smiling, gushing, and crying at points. Hands down this is one of the few well-written beautiful stories I've ever read (and I humbly ask you to trust me cos I read a LOT). Your Draco is flawedly beautiful, with all his redeeming qualities and also shortcomings. Your Hermione is a spot on woman of her own, she makes mistake, she learns, she mends, and she calls shots. And the way you bring Draco and Hermione together in this story is exquisite; dirty and mesmerizing. I can't thank you enough for sharing this. Xx.
Erm, yeah, she has every reason to be afraid that he'll rip her heart out and toss it away AGAIN.

Why was Hermione so stupid and spineless that she told Draco that it was ok that he cheated on her like his dad cheated on his mom when he knew just how badly it hurt his mom? Does this mean that Hermione thinks it's ok for men to cheat on women and hurt them? That's what it reads like.
I love how he expected her to read his mind when he was too much of a pussy to actually use his words.
So Draco played her and it eventually bit him in the ass. If he chose to be with someone else she should have let him go and considered herself lucky to be rid of the cheating bastard.

It seems that a full half of this chapter could be cut since it was basically unnecessary repetition.
HeroineMalfoy chapter 2 . 5/28
I'm going to write another review because honestly you deserve it. This story is so poignant and the use of words are amazing.
HeroineMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/28
Beautiful writing and the way you wove in dialogue was appropriate and didn't detract from the flow of the story- rather emphasised and carried the feelings and emotions. Such a beautiful piece and needs more recognition.
zamorabaggins chapter 3 . 4/11
The ending was very satisfying. Very enjoyable, sometimes a bit confusing, but I think maybe that was intentional? Thank you!
ElenielK chapter 3 . 2/19
I love your Dramione stories(haven't read of other pairings yet).Mainly because, you are a great writer, fantastic with crappy leads and murky romances. My only complaint would be that they aren't really about Malfoy and Hermione (except for the Winter fic). They have lost many characteristics, the most dissapointing result being the lack of that particular tension only enemy-turned-lovers can bring. In the process they have gotten out of the narrow wizarding world and into the more universal realm people can relate to, and maybe it was a conscious decision on your part, but still, just saying.

(and what's with the uni thing? along with lack of conventional harry potter settings, that got me assuming maybe this is your original writing guised as a fanfic.. not that i'm complaining )
rebelsaurus29 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely adored this story. It was a bit heartbreaking at points, but still wonderful.
Kim chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I hurt when you descried their pain. Beautifully done :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
You're writing style always makes me want to read everything you write to the very end, because I'm afraid I'll miss some seemingly insignificant (but turns out to be significant) part out, without realising it.

And I love your realism. I don't always like realism in fanfics, because I prefer happiness, and the fact that I'm reading Dramione is self-explanatory. However, the way you write always makes me feel like the events that you've written are exactly what would happen if it was all really taking place. The fic entails a huge spectrum of emotions, and that's just like real life.

Gabrielle Lu chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Reread this story for the idk, 6th time and I still absolutely love it. Simply amazing writing and such unique and deep characters. Forever one of my favorite Harry Potter FanFics