Reviews for The Ulitimate Guide to Zutara Fanfiction
SolidGear chapter 1 . 3/10
May I said this is beautiful?
Not amused chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I legityly wanted to improve my zutara writing, so I clicked onto the link.

Then I run into this bullshit. I know I am being harsh, but can't you give us a warning that this is indeed a parody of the pairing?

So manny shippers complains about how zutara writings are ooc, and yet you can't even be serous with us when we try and improve.

This was a huge try and label your writng when it is humor,I came here to improve my writing skills; not to be shat on.
brianne19 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
WTF?
VampiressE12B chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
lol aangs long lost sister AND iroh's wife...that'd be awkward XD
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg i laughed so hard

mostly because...ITS SO PERFECT XD i would read that HAHA ha ...-awkward laugh-
JocastiaTheGreat chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
here is my issue:

Step One:

Take your bra size, and triple it.

there it is, ladies & gentlemen! that is a problem, im a 38DD for christ's sake! but a very good guide, so im just gonna make her bra size 34DD, okay?
SexxiNElusive chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
lol divide by ten yeah thatd be about rite

lol the second chap was even funnier
ladyoinored chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
It's so funny, because it's so, so true!
Isabees chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
LMAO that was so funny. Write more. : I love your sarcasm! It's the type that makes me laugh. Haha. You have GOT to write some more chapters.
karadragonsflame chapter 2 . 5/14/2007
Nice. Very sarcastic. And very true! Love it!(What is wrong with wearing Zuko's clothes? Ah! Bad picture! Or possibly a good picture.) :)
Nocturnus-Wing chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I find any opinion welcoming, however crictial, I couldn't become a good ,open minded writer if I didn't read them. If you found it boring, and said so, rather than not review, then thank you. I think maybe all of the paradories are going into over kill, but this is my little bit of stress relief, I am however not trying to prove how clever I think I am, just trying to have some fun.

But I would agree I have just about repeated other jokes, so I'm not going to do anymore.
Oto-Ba chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
You must think you are pretty snarky, no?

I love how you've killed the whole "How to Write Adequate Zutara/ZukoxMS Fanfiction" joke, and how you've basically stated everything that has been said before in other "parodies" like this. How sad that this isn't a true parody, though; maybe it wouldn't have been so...boring.
Venomhand chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Nice. I wonder what will be next.
MistBlueFlowers chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This saddly is all true and it basicly sums up most of zutara/zuko OC fan-fics ! You should write a sequal to this !
coyote ugly chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
i say, this describes the basic zutara/zuko-Oc almost to a tee.

sad aint it, that people are reduced to writing not even good storytelling just this