Reviews for Who we Are
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Well, you went off on a tangent I wasn't expecting. I was expecting Charlie angst and you went and threw in some Charlie whumping. Not that I'm complaining. ;)
And, the ending had the perfect sentiment of brothers always being brothers. Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
was good till the end. its nice to know how the family obviously dosent care about each other regardless of all the time spent growing up
MissiYoung chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
YES! See, now THAT is how family works! Awesome fic, thanks so much for sharing it!
luvnumb3rs chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
wow I think I might want to go back an read this again but I have to say thsi was different.
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
Nice story! Thanks for the post!
lilfiftyfour chapter 12 . 10/8/2007
I loved it! Great way to let both families end up happy! I absolutely LOVED IT!

I'm really glad that you were able to finish it, it turned out well! Can't wait for more stories from you!
justdoyourthing chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
You know I don't usually like fics where families are torn apart, but you did a really nice job on this. Koodos for you! :)
lilfiftyfour chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
Very good story! Although I understand if you want to stop it here and let us decide, that's fine. However, I'd really like to know what charlie chooses.

Anyways., excellent job and I'm so glad u got back to it!
lilfiftyfour chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
I really like this story and I'm so very glad that you came back to finish it! So far everything is great! I'm really excited for how you're going to finish it!
but-the-clouds chapter 7 . 8/8/2007
Great job! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Hey, don't know if you're still on this story but I like to say to someone his/her story is good when it is so... Your story is AWESOME. I'm desperately hoping for an update if you want to, if not, at least you know I enjoy your idea for a story.
Sadako Hoshi chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Oh man, Don is going to be SO pissed... Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job!
snubby chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
WOW. Please update soon, this is really amazing
criminally charmed chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
interesting. hope you continue and update soon.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
continue! whee! I'm loving it already! I hope Don finds him and kicks Simon's a$$! ;-)