Reviews for Kissing Cousins
FabulaEstActa chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Okay, that was absolutely adorable. It made for a perfect account of that scene between Clark and Chloe. I think my favorite part was when Chloe thinks: "Cronky was a freaking genius…oh wait, now Clark had her doing it." That was great. And Chloe's characterization was spot-on. You did well. Good oneshot.
Outlaw Adam Knight chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very Very Very nice. I loved your take on the Chlark first kiss. Very true to the 14 year old. lol. And clearly the Buffy-isms are as big with you as they are with me. Great work.

A.K.
elleindie chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw, this is a completely cute story. You're a great writer!
jessicajason chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
What a cute story! Well done!
Flora Winters chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
WOW! This was so damn cute! It had me going "aw" every other line. I lurve it!
alex3321 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aw.. thats so sweet!awsome story!are you doing more? and whats with the date at the bottom?iss out a chunk of the story or something?'Metropolis, Kansas - July 22, 2002' thats where it ends right...?
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Is this continuing?

Coz it's definitely adorable, even if I really don't ever see either Chloe or Clark kissing each other after their first meeting.

The rest of it was pretty much hilariously in character - I loved it that you put so much of an emphasis on her reporting abilities and "forwardness"... haha

Really very very cute and I hope this goes on a bit further - it doesn't have COMPLETE on it so keeping my fingers crossed.

Tigger101
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aw! That was so very awesome! That really happened, didn't it? I mean, I remember hearing somewhere along the way in the Smallville world that the first day Clark and Chloe met, she kissed him and said something along the lines of the same thing. I simply loved it. You have an great writing style. Your character description of Chloe really reminded me of how young and feisty she was in Season 1. Great job. Can't wait for more.
LovelyLadyJem chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Totally sweet and I loved it! :)