Reviews for Setting Dusk
Star869 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
I love this story. Not a lot of Edward/Bella stories are written this well. Can't wait for more!
Faith chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
chapter 5...Anastasia isn't a Disney movie. That's a wonderful song though.
Wielder of the Mighty Pen chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
Amazing! I love your story! Please update!
leechlover2 chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
You have a gift! very good story! I cant wait for the rest.
jagadeesanenator chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
I read this story beacuase nikkichik or someone like that said it was good. And it is awsome! Really! And It it so cool that you can make so long. It is so long my mom was shouting for me to get downsatairs for the last 10 minutes. (im a fast reader ok?) BUt reading fast takes all the nejoyment out of reading good book. And thats why i have twilight meorized now. And Im going to stop blabbing now so you can do somehting more interesting so You wont have to read my life story
Ksangi chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
I think it's time to get Jacob a squeaky toy and some milk bones to keep him busy.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow, this is amazing, and I have only read the first chapter! I hope you continue to keep writing, you are the next Stephenie Meyer!
shadows and silhouettes chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
loved it so far especially the closing line. Somewhere in Italy, I knew, Alice was screaming with excitement. ah how true that is.
OrHappyEverAfter chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Wow! This is amazing! Usually stories involving Bella being changed are terrible but your's is absolutely AMAZING. I loved how you described Bella's thirst and her control. I love it. I'm adding it to my Favourtite Stories list!
nikkchikk chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
*GAH!*

WOW. Courisoity...THAT was the best chapter EVER! This is definitely one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Your descriptions are AMAZING. Sure your aren't SM in diguise? Haha. Thanks for updating so quickly!
nikkchikk chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Wait! only 5 chapters! You need to update!
nikkchikk chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Gaa! I think I am going to stop writing my own stupid fanfic now! I mean, COME ON! This story rocks and I am only a few chapters in! Anything I write is going to be overshadowed, lol. I especially love how you write Edwards character. The dance part? Wow! Makes me all giddy :) Can't wait to finish it!

Oh, one thing i wanted to ask you about...why are Bella's eyes golden already? Aren't they supposed to be red for about a year? And what about Charlie, Renee, etc? Doesn't really matter, the story is AWESOME regardless!
tora.of.the.sand chapter 5 . 8/24/2007
i love your story! its amazing! please update soon!

tora
anon chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Il mio cantante- My singer

um - this is the masculine - should be

La mia cantante- since Bella is a girl...

also - Bella took Spanish, not French - Alice is the one who took French...
Romantic-Faerie chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
uUPATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE!pls pls update soon! this is a reeally gud story and i cant wait to find out what happens when Bella faints again and wat that voice inside her head is!

Exited for MORE!