Reviews for Setting Dusk
xxQuixQuixBabixx chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
great plot i love this storyy
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
This is really good. I look forward to reading more.
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
You need to write more.

Now.
cullencutie08 chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
OMG! That was AMAZING! You just HAVE to update more often. I really liked that chapter though. It was good. Please write again soon!
bloodredeclipse chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
OH geez...this is such an emotional chapter! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait until the next chapter!
Maddy chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
“And it's only important to you if it was an heirloom?” He snapped, but he immediately softened. “I'm sorry.”

“It was an expression of your love for me, above all.” I said softly. “I should have been more careful with it.”- wow.. thought I'd NEVER hear her say that. I pretty much cried at how Edward had to beg and downplay thje importance of that heart charm in the books to get her to accept it. It's one thing to not like gifts and attention, but if he's going to give you a momento from his HUMAN life, you could atleast be gracious about it. Did she even know how precious that was to him? ugh.
CarebearKara chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
Great fic.
Loop de Lilly chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Great!
Lilly chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
This is excellent! I love the suspense. I do think, however, that it is all getting a touch confusing. You may want to go back and re-explain some stuff.
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
i kinda feel bad for vicoria. i mean she was just at the wrong places at the wrong times and with the wrong people. jkacon sucks.
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
i like that she got MAD AT JACOB. THIS IS THE FIRST FANFIC IVE READ WHERE SHE GOT MAD. its really good.
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
great descriptions . nice ending to.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
aw that ending was really sweet. you portrayed edward really well to,
twilightopaz333 chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
hi curiosity!

havn't talked in a wile

hows everything!

great chapter but i hate cliff hangers they make e so anxsious for more i only like them in books that way im satsfied with another chapter but this must be why people are so in love with your stories! you leave them hungry for more (and now i'm starving!)

anyways keep presuing this story you make everyones day when they read it!

love,

topaz
Starr33 chapter 14 . 12/3/2008
ok so i've been readin twilight fanfic for a couple weeks now that i;ve finished the saga...nd urs is the first one that i felt worthy of commenting on

so plz plz PLZ update soon!

$tarr