Reviews for Setting Dusk
bloodredeclipse chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
Very interesting and freaking awesome! Can't wait until the next chapter so I hope you update soon!
taylor chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
ok please please please updat ASAP! WHERES EDWARD? im confused
cullencutie08 chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
Thank you so much for updating! That was an amazing chapter. Keep being amazing!
JennyDoe chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
AWESOME chapter!
musically inclined chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
I had to re read a lot of this story to remember what was going on. It's a really good story, but you should update sooner instead of waiting so long.

MI
Maddy chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
Go Bella! Get your ring (and your man!) back! and I hope Edward is ok
cullencutie08 chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
Oh My Gosh! Unlike many fanfics I've read, this one is very intriguing and shocking. Im very excited to see what comes next. Please update as soon as you can! I'm waiting!

cullencutie08
MKay chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
poor Edward... why couldn't he just find someone easier to love.. really..
twilightopaz333 chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
wow i feel so bad i havent talked to you in decaides hahaha i miss this story reading and writeing

since school i havnt been able to hardly comeon and see but im here now and all i can say is... wow , wow, wow, i am pury dilighted by this story and by you supurb writing skills cant wait for the next chapter! really i cant haha greaat post talk to me soon !

love,

topaz
Porcelain-Carrier-67 chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
Wow! *stars in eyes* Absolutely lovely-lovely! I'm so pleased with this story-keep it going, okay? Great job!
Pruhana chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
i totally love this story..
taylor chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
please update soon i want to read if edward is gonna be ok.
Kra-zBiiNa-ture chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
that is like so not right! ok since i havent read this story in a long time. i need a recap. Dominik was in love with Katherine? and Bella is KAtherine's reincarnation or she looks like Katherine? i totally forgot. oh and Dominik can rot in _! I dont like him! NO NO NO NO NO!
tu es mon ame chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
o i love this story!
bloodredeclipse chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
this was a very weird and crazy chapter but I loved it. I wish I knew exactly how she left without them knowing. Perhaps we shall find out later in the story. I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait until the next one. Please update sooN!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »