Reviews for Setting Dusk
Anima Bella chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter! and a big 'aw' at the end of the chapter
Maddy chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
I didn't want someone who gave into my every want and need. I wanted Edward, with his overprotective, moody personality.

- aw... that was strangely sweet.. she complains and conplains but she wouldn't want him to change... :) (and personally, besides her safety and humanity, I feel like Edward does cater to her every whim.. *sigh* lucky girl)
daphne 13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
YAY! she got changed!
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
so romantic!
Risa chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
I swear.. that girl never seems to understand that Edward has FEELINGS too
twilightopaz333 chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
hey curiosity i missed this i have been so buisy latly i havnt been on fan fic for ever

i just finished breaking dawn and well i would like ton here your opinion on if you would review reply me or pm go stait ahead great chapter i can't wait to here more on the wedding and phillipe and her little smooth talking voice... love it as usual and i will talk to you soon

love, topaz
FRK921 chapter 12 . 8/7/2008
i like this a lot.
AlternativelyxxObsessed chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Hey thanks for updating. I liked the chapter and cant wait for more.

Just please, warn me if bella's going to get pregnant or something. I nearly threw Breaking Dawn out the window when that happened.
Maddy chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Bella is whiney! but the idea of Charlie and Billy gossping is just too funny
tu es mon ame chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter. What did you think of BD?
Smench chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Great job! Did you read BD?
musically inclined chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
This was a good chapter, but you should update quicker. Because when you finally do update, I have forgotten all about your story and what is going on which makes it very confusing to read.

Great chapter.

MI
Maddy chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
I'm glad Bella made peace with Sam..and I love how you included the parallel with Sam, Leah, and Emily. Too many people overlook that. And I think Bella is blowing the damsel in distress thing out of proportion. Yes, Edward is prone to overreating, but he has a point too. He's come so close to losing Bella so many times, and she really doesn't really think of the consequences of her actions, of course he would be worried about her.. it's not about who's weaker.. she could probably be 10 times stronger and he'd still worry.
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 11 . 7/11/2008
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!

can't wait for more!

loved that Alice said B and E have a bipolor relationship!

want to leave a real review but have stuff to do and only have an hour.

so

toodles!

ae
AlternativelyxxObsessed chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
aww poor jacob. I feel bad for Edward too, getting ripped up and then ditched. What you wrote about her not being able to hurt Jacob sort of reminded me of the prologue to Breaking Dawn. At first I assumed it would be Edward in that situation but looking back it might be Jacob.

Cool story so far, I'm interested to learn more about Dominik and the story behind Bella's flashbacks.

Update soon!