Reviews for Everything After
laureiz chapter 20 . 7/17/2010
Hey,

I just read the story, and just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I enjoyed it. I think you nailed the characterization. (I have watched 15 episodes of this show in the past week, so I feel like I can say that.)

Thanks!

Laura
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I was looking for this everywhere! It took me re-watching nearly half of STANDOFF to realize the plot I was looking for was, in fact, a fanfic. If that's not brilliant writing and character-capturing on your part, I don't know what is! I was absolutely POSITIVE I'd seen the image of the theater being blown up. Fabulous job. It's not often that I can imagine fanfics in such real detail that I think they're the real thing.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
The suspense was fabulous! When the bomb went off and we had that bit in Frank's POV, I thought my heart stopped! I am SO glad it was all posted and I didn't have to wait to find out what happened next!
tjmack1986 chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
LO...I feel...horrible for not keeping up with your stories...but I feel that I might have made it all better...I just read this entire fic...all twenty chapters..because I could not stop...it was that good...that well written...and the cliffhangers...I can't wait to read more stories from you.
squinter chapter 20 . 8/8/2007
I really liked this one! I wasn't so sure in the beginning but it eventually grew on me. Great job!

squinter :P
squinter chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
cool. Awesome chapter!

squinter
Arlanda chapter 20 . 8/7/2007
I liked the ending to this one, it was very different from your others.. realistic I thought. Well done. I'm so excited that you have more stories to work on. Loved it so much, I'm kinda sad that its over!
folgersgirl chapter 20 . 8/6/2007
Great story, gret plot, great everything!

Loved following this one, you're becoming one of my fav standoff writers!

ACM
mariedawn2 chapter 20 . 8/6/2007
They're back! That was such a good story all the way through! I hope you have another one planned in your head now that this one is over!
hunnielove chapter 19 . 7/31/2007
Awesome Chap! Matt and Emily connecting was great, can't wait for an update.
hunnielove chapter 18 . 7/30/2007
Another great chap! I'm so happy Matt and Emily have finally been able to talk to eachother, can't wait for more.
mariedawn2 chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
Great Chapter! I liked how we got to see how Cheryl was coping through all this. It made me realize that Matt and Emily wouldn't be the only two having problems, a lot of people were involved in the explosion. I'm really glad that Matt and Emily finally talked about what was going on, maybe now they can begin to work through it. I'm looking forward to the couples therapy session!
wtlozy chapter 18 . 7/27/2007
I love this story and will be so sad to see it end! Exspecially since it is no longer on TV. Sniff Sniff... Great chapter and I can't wait for the next!
squinter chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
Love this chapter! Especially the end :P I totally agree with you. I almost set my DVD recorder to tape Standoff this Friday before I realized that it wasn't on! I loved Severance! The way they incorporated their apologies into their double conversation with the two HTs was genius! I don't know if you take fic requests but I had an idea for a fic (but I can't write). It was based on the 9 days that they spent apart. Are you interested? I think it would be entertaining to read. :D

squinter
wtlozy chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the next!