Reviews for The Pyramid of Violence
Flights chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Hey, what's up?

I ain't no 'wigger' or a skateboarder, nor do I wear hip-hop clothes. But this is amazingly realistic. In life, things like this do happen, and since I plan on reading for of this, you have inspired me to write my own GTA fanfic.

For sure!

Yeah, I suck at that.
The Oracle Dragon chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
really good story!
The Oracle Dragon chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
good chap!
The Oracle Dragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
wow, good chap! gotta review all chaps!
The Last One Left chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Man if that was the end I have 1 word for you: sequel. I mean never before have I been so compelled by a story, man you fucking rule!
Carradine chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I just got to "''Fuck you ''wigger''.'', so please forgive me for giving an incomplete review, but I wanted to get out the following before I forgot it: As of where I am in the story, everything seems to happen too easily, too quickly.

In "street, and pulled her pants down. As she felt his penis", for example, we've gone from the previous paragraph - the meeting, if it's okay to call it that - to the groping to the forced-strip to penetration to hopelessness in like 60 words.

And then, paragraphs later, we kind of meet the main character and some of his friends hurriedly, and then suddenly, they've found the perps, who so readily admit to what they did an hour ago. That's probably just me, though. I like to really see into characters, whereas you're kinda just assuming that we've figured out exactly who they are within a second or two. I assume you see what I'm getting at, though.

Because I haven't read the whole story I really hope I haven't just missed something. Maybe you're kinda trying to reconstruct events, and maybe when I finish this I'll totally feel like a jerk for having said this, I dunno. I wanted to get the above stuff out, though. I hope it helps, if it isn't totally wrong.
NTCM Slaughterhouse Production chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Damn! Nice story! Are you going to continue this or is this the end?

Thanks for the good read!
dumdum chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
why do you hate skateboarders so much