Reviews for Not A Monster
misstickleangel chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was great. Thanks for addressing an issue that bothered me too. The bottom line for me is the trust that is growing between the brothers, and how Dean believes and trusts his brother enough to do what HAS to done, even if it goes against all of Deans instincts about actually protecting his brother. Dean and Sam are all there is left of the Winchesters and depend on, and trust each other more and more as the story unfolds. Dean seems to understand that in the coming war Sam must take the lead, and that can't be easy for Dean who has always taken the lead as big brother.
c1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I wish they had this scene in the episode! Not only that, this was a very moving piece!
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
So glad you had the boys straighten things out between them : )
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
that was great writing...loved it!
kbpen chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
No worries, it's good :) It is hard to keep the characters true with this sort of scene, but I think you managed it nicely.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Help, I'm drowning in angst...ah, but what a way to go :)

I loved your additional scene, if only you wrote for Kripke, we'd be getting chick flick moments and hugs on a weekly basis!

Hey, where's my next multi-chapter fic...I have chocolate bunnies and jellybeans to send but not until I get my next story!
heyesgirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
it didn't suck at all! another great job. sweet, poignant moment, that addressed something that bothered me in croatoan, as well. good job!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
oh, hon! loved this! :) poor Dean! that episode killed me I swear... (I'll babble more to ya via email ;))

SNB *hugs*