Reviews for The Thirst to Prove
charlotte193 chapter 4 . 1/13
He should be in Slytherin for the stunt he pulled on the twins and also then he would not be the norm. After all merlin was rumered to be in Slytherin xx so it would go with the fact that he very powerful as well. I am loving the draco and harry friendship, and I think Snape should become Harry's mentor xx please please update xx
kage kitsune 14 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ravenclaw. He's really intelligent and he works hard to gain more knowledge.
teachergirl chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I can't continue. You had James attending Hogwarts at 10 and Harry looking for platform 11 and 3/4. It's too much for me.
Sick Steve McGarrett FanGirl chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Interesting story.
helsmaid chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
chap. 3 brief history to go to hogworts u have to be 11 yr old. it's 1981or 1980 that the potter were killed please keep writting i like the story
Inflamora Notoris chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
Jen: Everyone's weird in their own way

Jess: *snorts* says you
rosesxnxrain's sister chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Harry should be in Ravenclaw it definately suits him. Please update soon! ;)
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Angel-Miko chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Are you going to continue this story? :) It's interesting! :)

~Angel-Miko~
Mask of Lies chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
slytherin(sp?) - bcause he was able to lead a double life
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I think he should be sorted into griffindor with draco.

It makes sense - he is mainly brave if slightly paronoid. And draco befriended harry which makes him doubt his fathers beliefs. Maybe draco is quite brave but he put himself into slytherin because of his father?

UPDATE SOON! COME ON!
rlpj4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I think that this is quite an interesting story. It is a good idea to have him befriend people from all walks of life, or at least attempt to get them to make decisions for themselves instead of just doing what they have been brainwashed to do by their parents, the Ministry, etc.

I also think that in his time of knowing the magical world, Harry would have realized that what he did was very powerful and would have shielded himself out of instinct against the charms. And revealing his abilities too early makes it where everyone, including Dumbledore, will take a much closer look at him.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Please tell me he will go in some other house beside Gryffindor. The way you have him wrote makes me think Ravnclaw or Slytherin. I can not wait till he learns more about his past. Like the fact he has a Godfather, a (finger quote) convect godfather. I can just see him looking to the why he is where he is and finding nothing and then asking all the right people why? Till your next post keep up the good work
Zonoma Urhi chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Please add more chapters to this story. It's awesome!
October'sEnd chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Haha! Love this. Update soon!