Reviews for California Dreaming
Rainbowemperor chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
okay now i can't stop crying
Snarky Sonnet chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
WOW. This fic is, without a doubt, absolutely stunning. I am beyond impressed. I loved it. I'm not sure if I have the words within me to aptly describe just what made this fic shine, but I'll certainly try.

I love how you portrayed the character dynamics in this story. You probably didn't mean to do a character study but I just found your character portrayals so insightful. Personally, I've always found Tezuka very lifeless. It's not exactly that he lacks depth but it's so hard to pull out what makes him exactly HIM, you know? But I think you're onto something here.

Not going to lie, I was not expecting the twist at the end. Woah. So is Ryoma a ghost or a figment of Tezuka's imagination?

My favorite part is the scene at the end; it just ties this story altogether, you know? Because Tezuka tries to form relationships with others but the only thing he's able to do in the end is play tennis. And he's left alone once more.
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh ;-;

That was great and awesome and awe-inspiring and beautiful. It was different from "Looking-Glass", and I think you are really original. :D I love your weaving of dead characters and live ones so that the reader can't tell the difference until the end. All the pieces work together really well.

Please write more :D 3
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow. so ryoma's a ghost here? so cool!
FimbulvetrIce chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i like how you wrote this (i like your writing style in general, actually), but...i am so. confused. ... wait, WHAT? can you please explain...? starting with the whole deal with echizen. XD
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh, that's so sad.
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was really good.

I liked the twist you but at the end.

good Job.

Vampire of the Bloody Rose.:)
Shadow-of-Roses chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
you have managed to give me an idea for my story thankyou!
AppleBomb chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That...was fantastic. *is rendered speechless* When I found out Ryoma was dead, the kiss blew my mind (because of course THAT is the first thing I think of) and the apology after it made sense, and the "I would have wanted to play you for real, I think." and the lack of warmth in the hug and the...and the and the XD

In conclusion...See these pants I'm wearing? Me neither, 'cuz they were just blown across the room.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Oh my gosh.. This was amazing. I would say more, but I'm afraid I would just keysmash all over.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
dude...he saw a ghost? or wat? really confusing story. somehow i understand it. but i'd like to know your perspective of what's going on. What was behind this story?
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 4/5/2007 SO was not expecting that...oh wow...speechledd with

did Tezuka actually think ryoma was real then?
lotus head chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oho. Spooky. Nice. ...after I read 'Shiraishi' I swear I started freaking. Because whenever I find that in a fic, I know it has to be bad. AND I WAS RIGHT.

It was well written, of course! :D
merissala chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Wow. Confusing.

But I think I get it.

Nevertheless, I'm going to read it again.'s hard to grasp the concept of the ... hallucination... thing...

Aie, Cool story.