Reviews for Feel On the Dark
OmniSilver chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I think he does now ;) I love this story, it's sexy and hot. Though I wish it were creepier... Eh, still awesome. Update soon!
Love,
Silver
THKnight chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I love this story so much! I also read your Proud Is story too, and i love them both, please please please update, your stories are so good.

I never read any super natural stories, this is my first supernatural and i love it, please update.

(P.S. I'm a stalker to one of my best-friend, i have training, so i can be your stalker, like if you update i'll be here quicker than pizza catching on fire, so update pwetty please)
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Oh my gosh! How could you end it right there? Please please PLEASE update soon im like totally hooked! xD
ilovemanicures chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Oh my gosh! How could you end it right there?
VampirePrinssess chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
COOL Bakura gets to have some fun (well guessing that it was Bakura that took over Ryou)

anyways can you please let Mariku and Bakura make up I hate them fighting

well please update

laters
sandlotus chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
OMG! This is awesome. Is more going to be added?

Dude, if this came from a RP, I wanna rp with you guys!
assassin-emily chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
o cliffhanger! continue!
Neko-Nya-Chan chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
This is a good story
LovinTheTan chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh. My. God. Or gods. Amazing! I know its been a year and some odd months, but I hope you can update at some point! This is spectacular! I honestly wasnt a huge Psychoshipper before this, but I crave more! They work well together! Yes, fight for dominance, muahahaha!

The past flashback this chapter was so sad! Oh god! In comibnation with my excitement (I get watery eyes from being excited - not crying, but watery eyes...weird), I about cried right there. I REALLY want you to continue this! I REALLY wanna see how this pans out! And I want an actual completed sex scene between our two main villan protagonists, darnit! All these wonderful teasers (like the sadist masochist remark) and the drama that has so much potential for making the fic all that more angsty and sad, and THIS is where you leave us all! Noes! Unlike the other one where I appreciated the ending, this is just too much! I wanted more of Mariku and Bakura at the end, instead of Malik and Ryou (no offense, little hikaris, but you guys are cute and adorable in this fic and serve to move the plot along -pats-).

Anyway, I really do appreciate your writing style and I love their relationship and how it played out. Its interesting looking on it after reading what you had of the prequel and seeing how it progressed. Im still confused as far as their positions, though...darn me. So they are...switch then? I think Im so obsessed with finding this out because I have to imagine every detail in my head...and the fact that Bakura is shorter than him (Im glad someone did their research -gives author a muffin-) makes it all the more amusing that he is the dominant one. Or is he? Huh.

Anyway...NEED MORE! Its like a drug. Im already having withdrawals! Ugh. And its too early in the morning to go to bed, so now I have to settle for another fic before I crash. Dangit. It wont be as good.

Ya know, as a side note, I really hope you get these reviews. It would be a bummer if I wasted this time and pain in my wrists and you never even received them. Like if your account was completely disfunc. -sob-

Well back on track. I lurv your writing, I lurv your plot - a lot - and I bloody hope you still plan to follow through with one of your older ANs. You said you WERE going to finish it, right? I hope you do Nothing is sadder than a wonderful fic that is abandoned before being completed. But either way. Wonderful! Keep up the awesome work no matter if it takes you (-calculates-) a year and a third to get chapter six up! Hugs for you!

-Sunny
LovinTheTan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Yeah. Yeah, Im definitely gonna continue reading this! My fingers kinda hurt from my last lengthy review for Proud Is, but yeah. Favoriting this, too. THE BEGINNING WAS SO GOOD! I liked it so much I had to get up and go into the kitchen for some water! Its my way of cooling myself down so my head doesnt explode after something really amazing. I was punching the air all excitedly and I even knocked a heavy metal keychain down onto my poor toe and my high was still raging on! It was THAT good! I can still feel the slight ache, but at this point, pain is nothing! MORE FEEL ON THE DARK! -favorites quickly and runs off for next chapter-

-Sunny
angsty-shadow chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
Are you going to write more on this? It's turning out great this far... I really do hope forr another chapter.
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
whoa O.O awesome! please update soon!
Cliscia chapter 5 . 3/8/2008

glad I was proven wrong.

And really, I love this.

Since I'm really shitty at

giving reviews,

I'll just give the ever popular

'Update soon!'

:D
hgjk chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story and I think it is a brilliant idea and so well written. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
nikki7716 chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
man do i love this story! its great because there is nothing out there like it for ygo ff and it has some super hot lemon in it. (which i'm sincerely hoping to have more of soon! XD)

but damn you for leaving it off there! hope you update soon! :)