Reviews for KSM: The Advent
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I wonder when the OUter Planet Scouts will get it through their heads! ALL BEAST SPIRITS MUST BE SEALED! IDIOTS!

I wonder when Akane will stop being such a *!
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Dang! I can see a big fight between Uranus and AK Pluto! Of course Uranus would lose, because she is too thick headed and AK Pluto can use his card to beat her!
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
I had a laugh from this chapter! THe begining was very funny, and the fight was very cool! I wonder how Kat and Leo are going to survive their new school?
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Well, Kat knows Ranma's Lunar, and Ranma knows Kat's Mimic! I wonder how this is going to effect thier current relationship?

I wonder what the Shishin are planning?
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Looks like Mercury meets Draco! I think it would be best if Draco didn't tell her. Who knows what's going to happen with the Scouts knowing about their secret identities!
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
Ooh! The Scouts meet the Advent Knights! Really interesting! I also love will Setsuna explaining about the Battle Game. Makes the story more interesting!
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
After reading this fic for almosta year and a half, I finally get to review! Anyway, this fic is AWESOME! I love the first chapter! Filled with action, and the tension between Riders making it even more exciting!
Light02 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Nice to see this updated, bringing back the golden pair and them getting trumped from there own goodbye whirl not bad.
Dumbledork chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
Excellent. I'm happy to see an update. This story is really great and I think you should get more reviews.
Innortal chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
A well received chapter. Keep it up.

I am a bit confused. Do all of the Advent stories belong together? If so, I take it Nabiki/Gaia is not there.
palgober chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
another good chapter but as joebob asked in his review the chronology is a bit confusing as leo and kat are mentioned in chapter 6 of Knights of the Silver Millenium as having left already. so is this entire story a side story of that one between chap 5 and 6 or is it an AU and is then to be considered a stand alone piece
joebob chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
this was great, but i'm kind of confused, where does this chronologically fit in with the original KSM series?
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
Excellent read like always.
Innortal chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
Not bad, an enjoyable read as always.