Reviews for Star Wars: Episode VI: She Lived?
KnucklesProtec1 chapter 22 . 8/23/2017
OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD.

I know that this story has been out for a while, but OOOOOOOOOOO.

You know how to write. You know how to write so damn well, that it made me scared and PISSED at the same time. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, it's just...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
Ah! No! What are you doing!?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I don't know if this is how Han really is or not, but I love this version of him!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
Oh. My. Goodness! Han is that predictable. I love how clueless he is too.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
Great timing Luke...great timing.

I have been sooooo on edge these last few chapters. This is awesome!
Sarah chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
I've read all your books. This is the second time around, and I love it all the same.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I'm so excited to start reading this one! XD
tanithlipsky chapter 22 . 8/31/2012
nice
Megagalvatron12 chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
awsome story could see it as a movie and vader protecting his love and son
fanficritic chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I'm liking this series. However there's a few things I'm finding a little annoying 1 is the 1,2,3 thing 2, it's a little over used in my opinion, 3, well I don't really have a third reason I just said 3 for emphasis. I mean, it's ok to use it once in a while, but I've noticed characters stating there problems with the 1,2,3 thing, in my opinion, a bit too often.
Obi asajj chapter 20 . 9/20/2009
Make a story about how Han got his head stuck
onestepback chapter 22 . 4/7/2008
Oh no... Poor Padme...

Amazing story!
musicgivesmewings chapter 22 . 7/6/2007
That was so OMG! It was so amazing and had a bit of a happier ending than the moviewith Anikan but not with Pademe.
EsmeAmelia chapter 22 . 5/10/2007
All right, instead of flying to the defensive, why don't you try listening to what I have to say here. I am trying to HELP you be a better writer.

I know you read a lot of fics here. You'll notice that DETAIL helps a fic greatly. Line after line of nothing but dialogue makes a fic sound monotonous. Adding detail such as thoughts and actions help greatly. I know it takes extra work to write with detail, but the end result is well worth it.

Also, nearly ALL of this fic is copied from the movies (and sometimes deleted scenes). Having Padme say some of Luke's lines isn't very creative and doesn't make the universe your own. Aside from the end, it's just basically Padme being present for ROTJ.

And when you feel the need to explain a dozen things before every chapter, that shows that you haven't figured out everything in your writing. Fanfics almost always work better when the STORY ITSELF carries the explanations. For example, instead of saying "pretend Luke's X-Wing fits two people," you could have Luke IN THE STORY get himself a new X-Wing that fits two so Padme could go with him.

And one more thing, once again you threatened not to update until you get ten reviews. If you truly aren't writing for attention, then why do you make threats like that? Why not update for the joy of updating, no matter how many reviews you get? I have one fic with over a thousand reviews, and I have another fic with only two reviews, but I appreciate every review I get for any story. And like it or not, most people who read a fic never review. Even my biggest fic has like a thousand hits per chapter, but only around twenty reviews per chapter. Making threats like that only gives the impression that you write for attention.
ILDV chapter 22 . 5/2/2007
What happens?

Oh oh oh.. GREAT SUSPANSE!

Good.