Reviews for Ways to Get Rid of Kavanaugh!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I think number nine was already stated earlier-not to say it isn't worth stating again...

Rest assured: thou art still breath-takingly hilarious. I loved this! Probably because it can apply to any and all annoying people.

Have him try to solve the puzzle to find the Zed-PM on Dagan, that planet with the fifteen guardians.
Send him out to explore the far reaches of the city-especially when the shields are needed and there is limited power.
Frame him as a spy-for the Goa'uld, Trust, Michael, Wraith, who cares...
Inoculate him with the Hoffman Drug.
If he survives the aforesaid Drug, give him to the Wraith: we get rid of him, and some Wraith in the process!
Send him to help the Genii with their bomb, and then send him to P3M-736; the planet Ronon was found on. Then he can die of radiation poisoning!
Send him to M5S-224, the planet where the fog controlled their dreams.
Leave him in the corridors while rerouting the electricity through them to power the shield.
Pretend to send an IDC through and then send Kavanaugh through while the iris is closed.
Send him to M1M-316, the planet with the dinosaurs-specifically, with tyrannosaurs.
Send him up in a Jumper to deliver a bomb inside a hive ship-two birds with one stone!
Send him to the penal colony on Olesia.
Send him to help negotiate a trade with Teyla-with luck he'll mess it up and she can deal with him.
Inject him from the retro-virus from Instinct and leave him with the bugs in the cave.
Have him babysit a newly-returned-to-human-form Michael until the Wraith-turned-human regains his memories.

I'll stop now-but I'm willing to think up more! Yes, I know I said I liked him-but that doesn't mean I can't think of ways to eliminate people. And these might not be wonderfully funny, but the mental picture induced by some of them is hilarious to me, so I hope these help!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
My favorite ones were the numbers involving Ronon-I couldn't stop laughing!

Who knows-maybe fainting repeatedly has serious long-term detrimental side affects. Maybe...
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
You know, I don't think I would wish Lucius on my absolute worst enemy...

Well, okay. Maybe my *worst* enemy, but Kavanaugh doesn't quite accomplish that. He's just a whiny scientist.

Now, to punish *Lucius*...
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Okay-there was one in here that was NOT funny at all: number twenty-six. Somethings just aren't funny after Sunday.

But please don't take this wrong-my reviews tend to be running commentaries on what's flitting through my brain at the time, and Carson was my absolute favorite character. That was by far the absolute worst episode in the series, so... But please don't be offended.

Another hilarious list-especially number twenty-seven!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
*laughing*

Well, I actually kind of liked him-but this is still hilarious.

Honestly, he's a lot like McKay started out-so don't judge me.

But that aside-I love this list! It certainly got me grinning, and brightened my day.
Darkwing333 chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
13 and 14 were my favorites. Now all you have to do is make one of these for someone that we dislike on Universe... Hmmm!
BetherdyBabe chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
18 and 22 of this chapter are my favorite without question. I give you my applause for 22. No one would ever have heard of Kavanagh meaning they're all better off. Great job.

BB
IantojJackh chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Funny! Always like to see the ponytailed one tortured. Makes me want to come up with a follow-up to my pick on Kavanaugh piece :)
Jeklnskinsgrl chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
I suddenly feel like the only person who likes Dr. Peter Kavanaugh.

Despite my love of Kavanaugh this was...Well I fell out of my chair laughing.

"10. Dye Ronon's clothes pink. Say Kavanaugh did it." I cringe to think of what would happen to him.
Major Fraiser chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
"Tell John Kavanaugh insulted his hair."

Best. Line. Ever. xD

I loved this, thanks for the laughs!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
haha! love numbers 9 12 and 25!

i found your profile obviously, and maybe i should apologize for all the e-mails?
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
funny! good!

:D
Lasach chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I am clearly behind on Stargate Atlantis episodes. Who are we debating how to get rid of. Either way its hilarious! :D
DarthBetty chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
This is really funny. I hate that man...

Howa bout

Constantly tell him that his opinions and ides are inferior to McKay's. Then, shower McKay with affection so he gets even more jealous.

You did a really good job witht this.
Fara chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
These I liked.

8. Threaten to put Mckay inside his head.

The horror is right, for Mckay and Kavanaugh.

20. Tell John Kavanaugh insulted his hair.

I can see that.

24. Meet one very mad Mckay.

I almost feel bad for him.