Reviews for Myouga's Plan
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/3
mean not gonna lie I'm alsp oinda disappointed there is like nothing on inyashas life b/w kikyo and his mother dying.
Ichihimeisthebest chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
Myoga tried to the his best for Inuyasha. That's so sweet.
Althea M chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
A good backstory.

AM
Wiccan Queen chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awesome it's just awesome
Kameya Karona chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh wow! that ws so cute. way ta go Myouga! cunning old man. I like this, it's possable and clever.
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
And once Inuyasha FINDS the jewel Myouga vanishes...
Anonymous Hacker chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is good! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this piece of art. It really is possible that all this has happened before the manga starts.. I really really liked it.

Keep up the good work!
arisblaze chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Yes, this a probably theory of what could have happened before Inuyashe met Kikyo, and as far as I know, there is no indication in either the manga or anime as to Inuyasha's past from his birth to his first meeting with Kagome. Creator Rumiko Takahashi herself may not even know the details of his past. I will tell you, however, and I have been scolded for this more than once, that anime differs from manga for various reasons and that "special" is also a theory based on Rumiko's work created by the scriptwriters and editors of the anime. Manga-ka (manga writers) are very rarely consulted on when their work goes from paper to the tv screen. Besides, if you ever read the Inuyasha manga, you'd know that the anime ended only half-way through the series. There is still much to the series that will never be seen on tv unless they do as they did with Naruto and start a second series. Somehow I doubt it. The English dubs on both the manga and anime already screwed up bad enough. I don't want to see how much worse they can make it. Inuyasha is a very popular series, now if we could only convince the editors of that...
Danton chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This is really god! Congratulate! :)
inujoey chapter 1 . 4/5/2007