Reviews for Mercy in the Morning
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
"Yeah, real nice bloke." LOL, Tonks, what an answer. A cute story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Interesting. Could never ever, however, picture Tonks with an established morning routine and not eating junk food. Just doesn't sound like my idea of her at all.
Chimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I liked it, the constant differences between them, although I must say Tonks struck me more as the lie-in person, and Remus as the one who can get up early (not necessarily to e very active, but none the less). The sexual innuendo was good, although i must say that stories where sex is hinted at and then the person is doing other things are getting a bit old on Nonetheless, they're a great laugh! I liked this a lot!
Chelles chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I think this is massively cute! Hehe. It's funny, because in my mind, Remus is the early riser and Tonk is the sleepy-head ... but, that might be because I'm the youngest of the people I work with and I'm the only one who sleeps past 6 on weekends. But, seriously, I thought this was great!

I'm going to check out more of your stories!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i enjoyed this quite a bit considering i was having a hard time concentrating with my sister ATTEMPTING to sing cheetah girls songs (an absolute torture if there ever was one), but joking aside...that was really good, at first you had me fooled really good. i was starting to wonder why Remus wasn't enjoying it.
FreeSmiles chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This was cute and I think the more you write fanfiction, the more success you'll have. Stories with sexual innuendos always get a lot of attention, especially if they're rated M and have a part that looks sexual in the review (honestly not trying to self-promote, but my one story Pseudo-Seduction is like that and I can't tell you how many people read it or looked at it simply for the summary and the rating).

I simply adore Remus and Tonks and I love this one-shot you took on them. Your style is quirky and you can fit humorous sentences into your pieces without seeming out of place- and that's an awesome ability.

Anyway, I think you have a knack for writing and I'd be eager to read more of your work. )
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 4/6/2007