Reviews for The Life Fantastic
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I'm crying right now. This is so beautifully done! Bravo!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This was just lovely. Thank you.
Built on the Horizon chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
oh, this is really good. I like your writing style. Good job!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Excellent! Very well done; a lot of insight into the character of the Doctor, and consistent of what we have seen/known of him.
sevanderslice chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
This is so beautifully done that it humbles me. You captured nine brilliantly. You made the first section parallel the last and every section in between was absolutely stunning. I can't think of anything else to say because I am so in awe. Thank you so much for sharing this.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OMG this was simply gorgeous! Beautiful, you really did an excellent job successfully capturing Nine...loved this!

HWF
tbp chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was amazing. You captured the soul crushing emptiness that the Doctor must've felt and then... sweet God I can barely string together a coherent sentence. You've taken my words away. Damn. Good. Show.

This was amazing.
Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I loved this so much. Nine was such a beautiful character. I love Ten too, but I think your story made me appreciate the hand Rose had in creating Ten - i.e. falling in love with her enabled him to regenerate into someone who was less melancholic. Of course, I'm being simplistic because Ten is very dark and twisted in his own way. In fact, I'd love to see a version of this story looking at Ten and Rose - only this time it's Rose leaving...

Fantastic! ;)
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Brilliant. Wonderful writing style, and I love the way you've interweaved the plot line of the first series with your own off-screen moments. Great stuff; favourited!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2