Reviews for PaRoDy Sue 2
Expedite chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I laughed my fucking ass off. xD
MistyxKisame chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awesome story! You really captured the true annoyance of Mary sues! I personility hate Mary Sues because:

1) they are annoying
2) they give me an extreme head ache
4) All Mary Sues are made up by stupid fat (as you described b4) teenage girls (who wanna marry a cartoon/anime/manga character) that have no life.

I only add Mary Sues if they are in the background and are unimportant. Mary Sues are self insert so they stink and you my friend described how they (the fangirls) look. Good job. :3
Sgt. Sporky chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Pffft, says Miroku, the monk who practically shoves his hand up the ass of every woman he meets... Nice twist, but eeeew...
Sgt. Sporky chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
You do realize that the easiest way to destroy a Sue (if you're unfortunate enough to ACTUALLY meet one) is inordinate amounts of heavy metal and 80's rock music, right? A7x, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Five Finger Death Punch and Kansas are just a few that work well. Also, nice job on the description. Fangirls may frequently create Sues, but it's usually fixed when someone is kind enough to point it out. And a Fangirl is another excellent anti-Sue weapon once they've stopped making their own Sues. They hate 'em. Pain in the ass, but someone's gotta do it. Sue-Slaying, that is.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Dora... There's something about her evil little Mexican face that makes me want to punch it... Poor Naraku... That woman really is a flaming Sue. Shun the Sue! Shun! And get my friend here a kidney while you're at it! *points to a grey unicorn with a gash along his side* I like what you're doing. I hope loads of people like this as much as I.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Hey! Only Gome-chan sits Inu-Baka. Or me, for that matter. Sango-chan almost succeeded once, but close only counts in nukes! Other than that though... Nice job. Congrats, you've summed up a battle with Naraku in a nutshell (oooh, redundancy). Anywho, good job.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
How can you hate Shippo-kun? He's adorable! And apparently, someone's OOCing me, somewhere. Who's writing Damien all wrong? I'll kill ya! Anywho, yes, he does jack shit, but he's adorable. And insults Inu-Baka. That alone makes him cool. Anywho, good chapter, death to the Sue, off to chapter three, yada yada, yada.
karisma94 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
gay gay gay
mistarrymistress chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
If you don't believe in obsessing over cartoon romance, then why do you even HAVE it? Yeh I'm an anti-Sango/Sess person. Three cookies if you guessed.

Oh and Inuyasha's not a cartoon. It's an animanga. So no you didn't offend me at all.

Beyond all that, that was pretty funny.
Heartfelt Death chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
whoa...okay then. O.o
mistarrymistress chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
That's hilarious.

looking back, I am surprised to find a plot. Good job so far!
Heartfelt Death chapter 8 . 8/4/2007
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Oh my God, this is the FUNNIEST shit I have EVER read. Gods, I'm laughing right now as I type this crap. XD LMAO!

Poor Miroku. He got "AHHGHGHGHGHHG"ed! *dies laughing to death*

Yideungbyung Kim
CobaltHeart chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
...wth... xD so strange so funny
Cheekyamericangrl211 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007