Reviews for Respect and fear
bat-tron chapter 12 . 8/1
wow. this was amazing!
i wanted to cry at the end, though. where's a Batman hug when you need it?
BarbaraGirl chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I loved this story sooooo much! Really really really great!
darkmoonlady chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Poor Robin Slade really broke him
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
Kisenianblossom chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
That was absolutely riviting. Simple in a way, but so pact and it kept me on the edge of my seat. This story had my adrenaline pumping and my mind was just whirling with the whole, 'God, what if that was me?' scenario. Marvelous work! Keep it up!
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
This fic was fantastic. The way you controlled the suspense was very effective. You had me reading for quite a few hours, my friend! Great great great job!

Thank you for writing this! :)
fan-fan31 chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Omg that was so good. My heart rate went up at the part where Slade wanted to kill Robin. I actually got nervous and on edge! Your writing had a large impact on my mood, and I think it was excellent. Thank you.
Cat-Tuong chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
Great job on the whole overall thing. Sounds incredibly painful and my back oddly hurts now XP Again, great overall job. Keep it up )
kuhekabir chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
excellent story :)
ivylei-67 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
God, the horrors of claustrophobia. It really is just like that too. Even if you're under a blanket and the air gets stale and hot, it's just uncomfortable. And not being able to move like that...
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
LOVED the ENDING!It made me go on edge,how could they NOT find his body I mean the man is BLIND for heaven's sake!But I guess thats Slade for you!Loved the story!
sayurikada chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Well, to be honest, the grammar isn't that good, but the story itself is very promising. Good plotline, you kept Slade in character, but Robin is a bit OOC. Maybe it's just that you show him to be cracking under the abuse.

Good job.

- S. Ikada
Irene Sharda chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
That was a very interesting story. You made me want to kill Slade twenty times over for what he did to Robin. He was one of my favorite characters, one that is fun to hate, but you just made me want to hate him. He was insane and sadistic for what he did to Robin; making his life a living hell.
All Nightmare Long chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Wow. Wow wow wow. That was... very psychological. Doesn't help I'm struggling with this cold. Thank you for writing!
BabyDonut chapter 12 . 8/6/2008
Gah! You should totally do a sequel to this! It's so nerve-wrecking and wonderful at the same time! And I liked it how you're the one author that didn't give Slade a chance to rape Robin. Go you! Every other Slade-break-Robin fic he always ends up raping him and Robin's always all, "Oh I love you now." but you kept true to how it would probably be realistically. Very very good fic!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
whoah intense. Is there a sequel?