Reviews for Respect and fear
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 12 . 8/13
What!? Your just gonna leave us hangin here!? There could be so much more angst! So much more pain, drama and death! But you stopped here. And now all we can do is wonder, will Robypoo get through this? Will slade return? And if he does, who will suffer by his cold, metal encased hand?
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 11 . 8/13
Yay! Star found her soul mate! And as a plus, nearly dead and in unbearable pain mentally and physically. Yay!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 10 . 8/13
Bum-Bum-BUM!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 9 . 8/13
Rut-roh
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 6 . 8/13
Man, you are evil. I love it!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 5 . 8/12
None of it sucked! Don't be so hard on your self! This is a wonderfully angsty and torturous fic that has my blood pumping in suspense and fear. This works for you, show it with confidence. )
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 4 . 8/12
Dis is gettin intense, bruh.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND HOW AMAZING THAT WAS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOD! ( )
_¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶¶¶_
_¶¶¶_¶¶¶
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
bat-tron chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
wow. this was amazing!
i wanted to cry at the end, though. where's a Batman hug when you need it?
BarbaraGirl chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I loved this story sooooo much! Really really really great!
Sequel?
darkmoonlady chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Poor Robin Slade really broke him
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
Kisenianblossom chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
That was absolutely riviting. Simple in a way, but so pact and it kept me on the edge of my seat. This story had my adrenaline pumping and my mind was just whirling with the whole, 'God, what if that was me?' scenario. Marvelous work! Keep it up!
Traveling Artist Jay chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
This fic was fantastic. The way you controlled the suspense was very effective. You had me reading for quite a few hours, my friend! Great great great job!

Thank you for writing this! :)
fan-fan31 chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
Omg that was so good. My heart rate went up at the part where Slade wanted to kill Robin. I actually got nervous and on edge! Your writing had a large impact on my mood, and I think it was excellent. Thank you.
Cat-Tuong chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
Great job on the whole overall thing. Sounds incredibly painful and my back oddly hurts now XP Again, great overall job. Keep it up )