Reviews for Frame of Reference
Fall chapter 8 . 1/23
I officially hate those threw. Utterly revolting and disgusting. Hermione hasn't learned anything from the war it seems, she's lost that will of fire
Little Storm 97 chapter 8 . 8/21/2016
will you ever finish this story? It was a good onr and I really enjoyed it
Blue-10-Spades chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Just curious if you still visit fan fiction and post anymore work. Would love to read more of this. It's my third time coming across it actually.
kcuflulf chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I honestly don't think you need a beta. Your writings already amazing but I also know how it's like to beta your own story. It takes a chunk of my effort but I usually sit around on my laptop searching randomness on YouTube. Anyways, how are you? The stories been dead awhile ago so what's the bother begging for an update. Wells ya, you probably have a life outside of the internet dome ( I don't) so really. Not much complaining.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Please please please update
tourist127 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
i can't believe it! After writing such an oso fic, u've just disappeared! My exams have already started and all i think about is ur fic. I really wanted to read it complete. Plz do write further!
Yaz chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
really brilliant , I love the way 'mione is so mysterious and she seems to know everything.
your description is good and the writing style is great.
I would be your beta but I'm having problems with setting up my account :P
it really sucks that I can't help you!
update soon ! .
ptl4ever419 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Love it! Hope there's more :)
Stormbirdie chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
This is wonderful. Please, update soon. I love it.
KittyKatze20 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
This story... I've been absolutely DYING to find a story like this, where Hermione goes back to the marauder era, preferably with either Sirius or Remus, and have it be an amazing, well-written story at that. You, my beloved author, have restored my faith in the fanfiction community, I'd begun to think that there were no good fics with my desired parameters. Thank you, I just about cried reading this, I'd gotten so desperate.

Of course, seeing that you haven't updated in nearly two years makes me want to cry as well.
LauRawrCait chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
i hope you continue soon x
dat panda bandit chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
so good. UPDATE PLEASE.
Dri Almighty chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Hey! It's been awhile since your last update. Did you give up? I hope not. I know you said something about you being a novice, but don't worry, you do have a way with words. Your story is very captivating.
Regin chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
pathsforme chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
I actually like this story. Where everything does seem instatanous. Hermione is there for a reason. A specific reason, she can tell them about what keeps old Moldy-warts alive. Kinda sad it will be one sided Remus/Hermione but I see how the difficult relationship of Sirius/Hermione comes through. She knows how dark he can be, he's witnessed it all and yet things may get better. Keep up the awesome work.