Reviews for Everytime
The Greeter of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
...Wow...

-tries lifting jaw from the ground a few seconds after it dropped-

You are an exquisite writer, to say the least! This was positively divine! I'm on a friend's computer right now so I'm going to try and read some of your other stuff. It's absolutely mesmerizing. :)

Amenti
x.angel.wiings.x chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
My God that one shot actually made me cry. Your writing is so good that I felt the pain that Bella felt. I hope you do solve the problems.

Everyone loves a happy ending, no matter how long it takes to get there.

xo.
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This is really good- although I'm a little confused. Is Edward actually back, or is it just a delusion?

If he is real, it would be interesting if you continued this a little bit (but not if it will affect the writing of your other stories- I'm too in love with them to put them on the line!)

Love your writing- keep it up!
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow.. You always write so well, and word yourself perfectly. This was really good, and left me with ambivalent feelings. Both happy and sad. If you decide to write more, it'll probably be great, but this one actually does great as a one-shot too.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Very very good. A tad confused though. He's real, right? Anyways, I loved it very much. :)
evilcarrotofdoom chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow, you should definitely continue this. I was crying by the end, which is a first for me and fanfics. You captured Bella's pain so clearly.
shobbs chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
I most definately liked it.
peyton818 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Hey, this is a pretty damn good oneshot! :]

It's almost a relief to see that at least one person can actually write some of the grief that Bella went through while Edward was gone, as most here appear unable to do that (slightly mean of me, I know, but the amount of fic's I've gone through in hopes of a semi-decent story... *shudder*).

You definitely have Bella in her weakened and slightly depressed state down and it is a wonderful story, but I don't think writing any more on this would be the best... It just seems better suited as a oneshot is all.

Still, I'll keep reading regardless of whether or not you think I'm right! ;] I think I'll go read some of your other stories now...I like your style. ]
You Made Me Faint chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was really, really good. I love anything with Bella and Edward together. Oh, and you should really be inspired to write more. Like, now. Lol
twilightnights chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Discriptive? Very.

I think you're one of the most discriptive writers, i've seen yet. You're story is so intriquing. It pulled me in from the very start. I absolutely thought you did well; very well.

I think that if you continue what you're doing now, it will be worth the effort, you should get more readers though, they don't know what they're missing.

Good luck.