Reviews for Rainy Days and Mondays
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Heehee aww this chapter was really amusing the last parts definitely made me laugh, I was grinning like an idiot with all the witty banters had XDD well done!
nightfayte chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story! It's so beautifully written and everything is just so, so perfect! Thankyou so much for the fantastic read! )o(
aznwhitekid chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
awwwww this is too precious! the start of a great friendship! and of a great story... if it weren't, sadly, a one shot :-(

anyway, well written and cute!
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
ermmmmm it was great but a sequel or a seris could be written so beautifully off of this ya know.
belle-kell chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
"Yeah, yeah, you wish you /could,/ Larxene. See you in twenty."

I can guess what she said xD. This is fantastic, the way that Roxas and Axel interact with each other is simply perfect 3 Thank you for writing this!
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was so fucking fun. :D Just the exchange back and forth, the way they both totally relaxed around each other and just seemed to fall naturally into familiarity...SO Axel and Roxas. Like it was meant to be... *happy sigh* :D

Teehee, I like your AU. :D
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
U could continue on with this! Y stop here? Oh the cruelty! The inhumanity!
The Grey Inbetween chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww, I loved this story! I'm such a huge fan of the dynamic between Roxas and Axel, especially when they're play-bickering and just being all-around asses to each other. Love it so much! It was amazing, keep up the awesome work!

kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
hahaha, i love it! D
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Gotta love Axel's persistence,since it does lead to getting what he wants. Mondays really are horrible, but that Roxas managed to get all his classes onto Tuesday and beyond, his Mondays should be a bit nicer than some OTHERS.

I wonder if they started giving Roxas a discount at Way to Dawn, since he was always there?
SideriaSleep chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Haha, it was raining and it was a Monday when I read this. It cheered me up greatly. Good job with this, I think you write them perfectly.
bosniadovlin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I'm not quite sure why, but I really liked this little story. Thanks!
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I wish there were more fics like this out there~

I love you stories so much~!

On to the next one :D
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This one was cute - I like the end, and the bantering between them was funny ) God bless!
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 5/15/2008