Reviews for Bed Sheets
Nanyin chapter 9 . 1/15
This was great . hope you expand on tjis.
SlytherinEmo chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
that's hot omg
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
For the love of all that is holy, that was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Dear, sweet lord.
reeroy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
love love love it. i think i'm going to snag myself a red-headed twin who is prone to being charmingly evil. *dies*
reeroy chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
I was honestly expecting the name to be "DRACO!"

Okay. THAT was a shock. Even if I enjoy yaoi slightly, the thought of Ron being forced by a male made me want to hurle.

I love the dark tone and the new plot twists. I'm intrigued. It's something that makes you wonder, other nations must have their own dark wizards so wouldn't they be a threat after Voldemort?

Anyways I say continue. And well done with this pairing. You've taken them out of their comfort zone and made them more enjoyable to read. Especially in these situations.
Calimocho chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
hum... I didn't think it would be Goyle that would have captured Ron... I hope that they are able to save him soon...

I can't wait for the next chapter!

- Liz
Calimocho chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Hahahaha loved the way you ended it... you owe me one...

Hope that the next chapter doesn't have to wait as much as the last one did!

- Liz
keelhaulrose chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
I really like this. I hope you continue.
LoveJessPromise chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
Amazing I cannot believe you made us wait that long for these chapter. please up-date again. Love your work
Areej chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
HIYA! I see tht last review of mine was unnesseasary! Lmfao! Glad you c ontinued. Its a bit hard to follow for me but I like it!
Areej chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Extending it would be AWESOME! But are you planning on doing one shots or an actual plot story? If its a plot story i have ALWAYS loved the ones where their realtionship is a secret Ron makes a move in front of everyone, thn angry/possesive George (although I ve mostly read these about Fred) beats him up screaming their relationship to the world! Actually tht wuld be an amazing one shot! But due to ur AMAZING! writting skills in chapter one. I d like to read one by you! I ll keep an eye out incase you do!

Areej!
me chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
good writing.
mel chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
i've read chapter two somewhere else...? weird.
Jen103 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Hello :) I really like it. I like Mione and different characters to Ron. George/Mione is nice, it goes.

Please continue (if you are plannin to - altho it says that this is complete, so i don't really understand when you said there might be more chapters..)

x
danie chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I know this story is "complete", but I would LOVE it and be eternally grateful if you wrote more!