Reviews for Collide
sammyboyaldaway chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
hey just letting you know that cahpter 10 and 11 of this story are exactly the same. great story so far thought :)
patricia chapter 27 . 9/25/2007
Awesome story love it but you cant leave at that you so have to do a sequel to it please i need to know happens next so please do a sequel
rebel-without-pause chapter 27 . 9/16/2007
You can't be serious ok...was that the end? I liked the story but the end was lame. Don't take it personal but thats what I think.
Ria chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Hey, did you know that Ch 10 and 11 were the same?
TashaTaz chapter 27 . 8/1/2007
WOW!

Dude, I loved this story. You really did good! So...sequel?
Laney Tate chapter 27 . 6/21/2007
Do you write a sequel? I certainly hope so. But its a good story... and I need a sequel!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 27 . 6/20/2007
holy shit...whoa...that's a good story though and definitally not somehtin i expected...
Sweet Obsession chapter 27 . 6/20/2007
okay... I'm completely speechless. *re reads the last 3 chapters* Did I miss something? It can't end there! That's torturous... Did I miss a chapter? does it end there? *desperate plea* Alec has to find her!

on a side note..good writing and well you got my attention so much in fact that now I've got this empty feeling in the pit of my stomach I NEED to know what happens lol
Sweet Obsession chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
Oh no! I hope Alec finds her in time. That's an interesting twist though, The Ames and Meg combo...wonder what would even come of that. I can't help but think at this point he's an old man lol Poor Meg.
Sweet Obsession chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
awesome! They're finally back together :) Yay! I can't wait to see what happens later that night ;) and Amanda ... take a hike!
djonie chapter 24 . 6/15/2007
I'm glad they've found her :) Is she ever gonna tell them why they're after her? I'm curious about her relationship with Alec, but I bet you saw that coming :) Good chapter, bit short -but that just because I can't get enough of the story

thanks for updating!
Sweet Obsession chapter 24 . 6/15/2007
okay I waited patiently.. okay I lied very impatiently for this chapter and now if I don't get another one soon I'm going to pop.

*go home to Amanda* Ow... Can we say cold Meg? Argh just like her mom can I slap her around a bit? I mean really? lol

GIRL! Remember who just saved your butt! and oh I can't wait for their "night" out... Hm a little bit of Alec in there would be just what the doctor ordered ;)
Laney Tate chapter 24 . 6/15/2007
Ok maybe I missed it or forgot or I dont know.., but who the hell is Amanda? Are Meg and Alec ever going to be together again? Update sonn!
djonie chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
Good chapter! So Ross's dead huh? Can't say I'm really sorry about that...maybe Alec and Meg could start over again now :)

Can't wait untill the next update!
Sweet Obsession chapter 23 . 6/5/2007
OH no! I hope Alec gets there in time to save her and kick their butts to the curb! So glad you updated! I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what's going to happen now with Ross out of the picture. I hope they get together and I love the way he keeps calling her kitten... aw he still has a major weakness for her.

so now go and write write write I want another update! lol yeah I'm getting demanding I know but I need to know!