Reviews for Will You Ever Love Me?
someone chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
keep wrighting
Punk Dog Demoness chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
aw he marked her! please please PLEASE update again soon!
Dragon Queen23 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Another great chapter! As I said earlier, I'm not the biggest Sess/Kag fan but this IS really good. I'll be awaiting the update!

Xoxo Dragon Queen23
LittlexWing chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Thankyou for another great chapter, i just love reading it, and do you think inuyasha can come after kagome and try to take her away from sesshomaru, notice the mark and try to kill sesshomaru but end up understanding, oh and that kagome's a demon/miko that would be so cool, and that she's the lord of the eastern lands daughter, or something i don't know, but just think about how they would react. Look you don't have to listen to me, i'll still read none the less, just so my sister can't use the computer, XD just kidding, i would still read it any way.

Kind regards

DemonMiko15
Kar chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
more? please?
Kitsune Diva chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I enjoyed your story, it is very nice. I only wish it were longer.
Redrabbit50 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Great, love the story
Nighting Gale chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I can't belive your making me what till next chapter for her reaction (pouting). Please update soon.
san01 chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
WOW THIS STORY IS GREAT. UPDATE SOON.
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
Ok can any one tell me how you can kill cliff hangers they are really getting annoying ( notice I don't blame the offer but the hanger ) So yeah any one know How?

Keep writeing this is really getting good and I can't wait for the next chappie
Sesshie chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
well, how did she know the language, its like for a minute she turned into a bytch... female dog? So does that mean that kags has a beast or that shes a demon? Update soon
lildevil0644 chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
This is a really great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Please continue soon this story is really good
Nighting Gale chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
You story is great so far. I like that Obba is the sort of motherly figure so far. As a sugestion on what is to come, it might be a good idea to reintroduce InuYasha and the gang into the picture if you want a continual conflict. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Yuki 45 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
um u can put , she have a dream or somethin and he hears it...

u can do the rest.

but please but the other chapters up soon
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »