Reviews for Will You Ever Love Me?
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Thank you for the chapter I can't wait for the next one
OdinsQueen chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
cool cool that was kind of funny but i still like it.
animegirl2005 chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
great chapter cant wait until the next chapter keep up the great work
lonley-miko chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
plz update soon :D
lildevil0644 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
That was great! I wonder what kind she is going to be! Can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
LittlexWing chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
yay, kagome's a demoness, lol. Thankyou for using my idea, i feel so loved, thankyou for the great chapter, and i'm not sure if i reviewed the first few chapters, if i didn't i'll go back and review them now if you want, i am pretty forgetful, lol.

Kind regards

DemonMiko15
ladyofGods chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Awesome!

Hurry with update!
OdinsQueen chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
GOD THAT WAS SO COOL MOREMORE!

WE lol
brokencryingangel chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
do more! i love it! *favs*
lonley-miko chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Plz update soon :D
someone chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
keep wrighting
Punk Dog Demoness chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
aw he marked her! please please PLEASE update again soon!
Dragon Queen23 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Another great chapter! As I said earlier, I'm not the biggest Sess/Kag fan but this IS really good. I'll be awaiting the update!

Xoxo Dragon Queen23
LittlexWing chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Thankyou for another great chapter, i just love reading it, and do you think inuyasha can come after kagome and try to take her away from sesshomaru, notice the mark and try to kill sesshomaru but end up understanding, oh and that kagome's a demon/miko that would be so cool, and that she's the lord of the eastern lands daughter, or something i don't know, but just think about how they would react. Look you don't have to listen to me, i'll still read none the less, just so my sister can't use the computer, XD just kidding, i would still read it any way.

Kind regards