Reviews for Found
JustAlex 117 chapter 2 . 3/10
I bet Kisame is the biggest DeiSaku shipper.
mangoandpassionfruit chapter 26 . 1/30
I love this story so much it was so well written and I don't think any of the characters were too ooc
Nicholasha chapter 26 . 1/7
Wow. I loved it very much. This story was truly wonderful. I will come back and read it again
SleepDealer chapter 26 . 12/1/2017
it was one hell ride of an emotional roller coaster and i didnt even regret! the story was jus amazing with the perfect balance of everything. and the characterswere portrayed so to the point and i have never adored dei and kisa this much at this point before. i could totally picture this roll out if sakura and deidara ever got together. and have i mentioned teeny tiny babies of them with teeny tiny palm licker things xD this fam was jus so adorable. i thank you for ever writing this and i am overjoyed with the fact that i stumbled upon this :)
LiLy Resh chapter 14 . 11/11/2017
What a weird case of Stockholm Syndrome... or whatever it is.
JarJarBinky chapter 26 . 9/10/2017
Very sweet. So glad I stumbled upon this gem. Love this, love this!
asteria1 chapter 26 . 8/3/2017
love it!
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 23 . 7/28/2017
I'm glad they're wanting to go back to find Kisame. I was hoping they'd stay together; I cried when he left.
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 26 . 7/27/2017
This is so amazing and so completely not what I was expecting when I added this story to my library so long ago now. You made a very good thing.
Phishouttawatta chapter 4 . 7/8/2017
should've been D is for Dickless :P
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
"see ya suckers!"
Kitty chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
Love it!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Keep this sweet and very awesome work
GemNika chapter 26 . 3/30/2017
This story. This fucking story... I loved every single word of it. I just... I don't even know how you managed to fit everything in only 100k! There was so much to it, and not once did I feel like I was missing out on something super important. Instant favorite.
KittenLexi chapter 26 . 3/20/2017
I have read this story multiple times and still love it! Thanks for the tale!
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »