Reviews for Found
KittenLexi chapter 26 . 3/20
I have read this story multiple times and still love it! Thanks for the tale!
Key chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
This is a super sweet ending. Poor Deidara deserved someone sweet like Sakura and vice versa.
Key chapter 25 . 12/12/2016
S-E-X, haha! Yeah, I want to see them bang again, too! :)
Key chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
Ow, my heart hurts.
Key chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Wow. The beginning of this chapter absolutely RUINED the effect of the previous one.
Key chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Man. I didn't think Deidara would be so affected when Sakura said she wanted nothing more than to have his baby. It's so cute. And this is my favourite chapter by far...
infinite eternity chapter 26 . 10/21/2016
Applauding
This is great
I worship thee
Guest chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Great story! :D
bleubirdsong chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
This was an interesting story. Written in a rather unusual style and somehow quite down to earth (no pun intended). It was an enjoyable and occasionally hilarious read and I'm glad to have found it. Thank you for writing!
bleubirdsong chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
My policy is typically to review the last/most recent chapter... my goodness, I cannot get over how hilarious Kisame getting excited over water is. Perfect characterization.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Love love it keep up the good work
o8t5v chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
8 dollars. wow.
xXJuuLXx chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
I've read this story now what? 4 times or so. It's just so great and I always come back and I will always come back to it in the future. I love the interaction between Sakura and Deidara and the humor. This story always gets to me and there are such good distinctive scenes! Thank you for taking your time creating this and sharing it with us! It's one of the best DeiSaku out there, and the only way it isn't the first is because it can't be compared with others and because of this I can't choose, I mean you have a war timeline (omg I love the war timeline) and a lot of dead people and no Akatsuki and older Sakura and Deidara, how can it compare to a story with a whole different setup? (I love your setup btw). so that's that, I'm off watching Starwars and eating pizza again!
Ploum chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
Hi!
I love the DeiSaku couple and this story... it's just so beautiful 3
I'm French, and I discovered your story by eyesofshadow's translation. Finally, as she translated just five chapters, I read the rest here, and I didn't regret it (luckily, my english improved xD)
So, I wondered if you agree me to translate your fic into French :) I'm registered at the fanfic website " " as Ploum, where I published my fics :)
So, even if you refuse... thank you very much for this fic and quality time I spend to read it 3
So, good continuation for your current and future fics! :D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 7/23/2015