Reviews for Found
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/31
Love love it keep up the good work
o8t5v chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
8 dollars. wow.
xXJuuLXx chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
I've read this story now what? 4 times or so. It's just so great and I always come back and I will always come back to it in the future. I love the interaction between Sakura and Deidara and the humor. This story always gets to me and there are such good distinctive scenes! Thank you for taking your time creating this and sharing it with us! It's one of the best DeiSaku out there, and the only way it isn't the first is because it can't be compared with others and because of this I can't choose, I mean you have a war timeline (omg I love the war timeline) and a lot of dead people and no Akatsuki and older Sakura and Deidara, how can it compare to a story with a whole different setup? (I love your setup btw). so that's that, I'm off watching Starwars and eating pizza again!
Ploum chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
Hi!
I love the DeiSaku couple and this story... it's just so beautiful 3
I'm French, and I discovered your story by eyesofshadow's translation. Finally, as she translated just five chapters, I read the rest here, and I didn't regret it (luckily, my english improved xD)
So, I wondered if you agree me to translate your fic into French :) I'm registered at the fanfic website " " as Ploum, where I published my fics :)
So, even if you refuse... thank you very much for this fic and quality time I spend to read it 3
So, good continuation for your current and future fics! :D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 26 . 7/23/2015
Loved this!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/13/2015
I had hoped for this final chapter to be a bit longer but oh well OHMYGOD THIS WAS SO GOOD OMG I KENT EVEN THIS WAS AMAZING THANKS SO MUCH IT HAS UNDENIABLY SATISFIED MY DEISAKU CRAVING OMG I LOVED IT!
. . . unicorn-senpai
Urara chan chapter 26 . 4/26/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE your story, I couldn't stop reading it
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Oh my. Sakura got betrayed :(
Titan18 chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
this story was awesome
freakshowmania chapter 26 . 11/14/2014
This story is so beautiful and nice!
Thank you for writing it! :)
Lemon Lohns chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
I remember reading this story two or three years ago in french and I remember loving it to death. But then the chapters stopped and I was the saddest girl in the entire freaking world ! When I found the original one my english was not the best so I would go on Google translate and try to read it like that. Well I tried and I failed... Years after this story was still into my mind and I'm so happy to be able finish it.
I love it, I still have chills and... I just wanna thank you for writing this fanfic. I am so grateful.
Thank you so much.
Niko Namikaze chapter 26 . 7/27/2014
BRILLIANT!
eenayde chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
Oh my gosh! This is one of the best fics I have ever read - seriously. I love this pairing!
You planned this fic out perfectly, and wrote it well too. All in all, it was a pleasure reading it! XD
eenayde chapter 24 . 7/2/2014