Reviews for Full Circle
dragonwarlord chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I love your stories they are really perfection I was sad for all three of them the entire way through. Candice knowing she is being used but in love, peter so torn that he resorts to the only person he can to save himself from his own heart, and claire for loving peter and knowing that she can't have him until she finaly breaks. I liked the ending candice being able to move on a bit and not try to ruin claire and peter. I think you are one of the best authors on the site:)
Iagus chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
You DO deserve more reviews. When Claire tried to kill herself (not see if she could die, but try to) was really the high (or low I guess) point of the story for me. The depth of pain she must feel, wanting to die so badly, and yet knowing she never can... You told the story really well.
Mrs. Liss chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really love that way you write.

This fic is in my favorites too.
Galloway chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was... stunning, and original, and haunting, and brilliant. And the previous reviewer was spot on: that there are only a small handful of reviews for this story is criminal. Perhaps you've simply taken the rest of the readers' breath away; it's too cruel to imagine that other fans haven't taken the time to read it.
sinverguenza chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
only five reviews for this piece of perfection? criminal.

this is a wonderful, wonderful story. highly erotic, highly sensual, angsty with a perfect ending. i loved this. thank you for all of your paire stories. this is my favorite.
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Your use of metaphors is perefect, and I adore your writing style. You really capture what the character is feeling, and you paint a vivid, beautiful picture for the rest of us to see.

I am putting you on my favorite authors, and I don't put many on there. You are an amazing writer; keep it up! chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
dear god! YOU ARE DAMN SKILLED! this is way too good! god everything is described beautifully. the angst is incredibly real, the situation is wonderfully thought. the plot is original and it shows the way you write, which is a fantastic way. im in debate with myself if you should keep this as a one-shot or should you continue or just make a sequel... how about you make a full circle in claire's point of view. i wanna know what claire was thinking more specifically through this. this shows peter's pain more, so why don't you put claire two cents in? please do something with this because this is way too good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was amazing, yet I still want to kill every last one of Peter's babies that he didn't make with Claire.
SacredNagChampa chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
...That was amazing. One of the best Paire stories I've read in a long time. Thank you.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Amazing. Simple amazing. This was definatly an epic Paire fic. It was so wonderfully written, the language you uses was so beautifully crafted and it took me a few reads to get (almost) everything in. Unforgetable work.