Reviews for Attached
Writer chapter 1 . 7/24
I'm going to finish writing this story, I hope you don't mind me posting an ending for this. I'll be linking a fic so that others can read it too. I think we can all do with some closure.
Basetezotar chapter 1 . 6/16
As of Wednesday, the 7 year anniversary of the last update has passed. Still love you Attached. Wish I could say goodbye properly.
Jose S chapter 20 . 6/1
One of the most amazing and dramatic lesbianism story l have ever read in my life. And as for link R. I .P. Mr legendary hero.
Orange-kun6 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
I'm loving it so far. can't wait for the next update. you captured Samus and Zelda so well it's amazing. Kerri up the good work!
yuriko777 chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
when's Sammy gonna say the l word
yuriko777 chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
chapter reminiscing, bad ass Zelda! RUN MO FOS RUN!
yuriko777 chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
wait, in the chapter match why didn't Samus just go zero suit I mean when her armor shut down
Day 2160 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Happy 6 years Attached. Thanks for all the memories
Its been 6 years chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
I still re read this fanfic...at 2016. This is by far the best of them even now. Lol I should give up on any updates by now. But man I love this writing so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Samus x Zelda is OTP.
May they live on in the future stories of other writers.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
You make my heart soar in the best of ways.
I truly hope that you will continue where you left off one day,
so can make my heart soar like you did many years ago.
You are my inspiration and my hero.
Ultimax10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
where are you G3rain1? We still need more attached! Please come back! And if you are done, may I be so bold as to ask if I may carry on with this story? I love every chapter and the grammar is great I can't get enough of it! Please respond oh wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
You my friend are a god/goddess please continue to make these brilliant fanfics about samus and zelda please! Your work with this pair is too good to just stop! We need more of your stories about samus and zelda please!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
You are absolutely amazing! Please we need more of your samus and zelda fanfic stories! They're so good!
Day 1826 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015