Reviews for Attached
yuriko777 chapter 20 . 7/13
when's Sammy gonna say the l word
yuriko777 chapter 5 . 7/13
chapter reminiscing, bad ass Zelda! RUN MO FOS RUN!
yuriko777 chapter 4 . 7/13
wait, in the chapter match why didn't Samus just go zero suit I mean when her armor shut down
Day 2160 chapter 1 . 6/14
Happy 6 years Attached. Thanks for all the memories
Its been 6 years chapter 20 . 3/1
I still re read this fanfic...at 2016. This is by far the best of them even now. Lol I should give up on any updates by now. But man I love this writing so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Samus x Zelda is OTP.
May they live on in the future stories of other writers.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
You make my heart soar in the best of ways.
I truly hope that you will continue where you left off one day,
so can make my heart soar like you did many years ago.
You are my inspiration and my hero.
Ultimax10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
where are you G3rain1? We still need more attached! Please come back! And if you are done, may I be so bold as to ask if I may carry on with this story? I love every chapter and the grammar is great I can't get enough of it! Please respond oh wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
You my friend are a god/goddess please continue to make these brilliant fanfics about samus and zelda please! Your work with this pair is too good to just stop! We need more of your stories about samus and zelda please!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
You are absolutely amazing! Please we need more of your samus and zelda fanfic stories! They're so good!
Day 1826 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Happy 5 years Attached
Psykotic101 chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
God this is well written. I found this by accident and I'm glad I did. Tho at times it is hard to understand the story, such as the repeated spoken lines with no narrative, it is a simple matter of re-reading it again to get the picture. I really hope that you'll find the time to continue and then finish the story.
Waitmin chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
I remembered recently that I read that this existed, and I checked back to see if anything new had been added since five or so years ago. Two chapters and no end. Please add more, I beg you
Sabertuth chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
This story was amazing. I wish it would be complete. But even unfinished its one of the best things I read ever. Maybe one day I get to see it continued :-) Epic story
Jester chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
well done best famfic i ever read. make more attached please