Reviews for Purely Physical
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
This is really interesting, too bad you haven't updated it in a while!
Eskimoq chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Bwahahah!I loved thhe name of this chapter:D
ciara chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow! This was raelly good. I like it even better than fragments of ink. You've gotta tell me when you wright another one! My deviant is Phoenix509. So now you gotta tell me! XD
Tangleclaw chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
WOA! Awesome story so far, PLEEZ WRITE MORE! I read your "Fragments of Ink" on Deviantart, and this was an awesome follow-up. You write extremely well, really making the reader feel like the character... WRITE MORE, I BEG OF YOU! (tho whether feeling like the character is good or bad is debatable, hee hee.) Put some more sexy stuff in there! (I am very perverted) but overall, a very well-rounded story, WELL DONE! Kudos 2 U!
ag chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
OK, now that was just plain mean to leave off at that point. Heartless in fact.
AmethystSmoke chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
still no lemon,

aybe the next chapter will have more luck for me/

still guttered mind.
AmethystSmoke chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
heres to feeding your addiction,

i barely read it I was scimming for the lemon. ]

naughty me.
tcl7189 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
ah...ha...wonder who will get the prize!
dontstandsoclosetome chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
WTF, where is the next chapter! Awesome story dude, totally like the way you write.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not really feeling this first chapter very much mainly because I'm not really enjoying how Kakashi is portrayed so far. Now, this is just me talking about my particular feelings so I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with your chapter so I hope you don't take offense.
oni-hime-san chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
wow...things are really getting interesting, update soon
filomenia chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Lovely story! Can't wait for the next chap! I hardly read stories in progress, but first of al I couldn't resist the coocky you promised at the end of 'Lights out'.

second. I realy liked 'Lights Out'. So this promised to be good ;p Sorry I didn't review that one, but I'll worship it in this review. *worship*

Pleasy update soon! I hope you get to the Kaka/saku part fast (a) still my fav. paring :D

Xx
ayehoneyx chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
GAH .

that was it ? !

i love this . :D

update , yeahh ?
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
UPDATE! This story really is purely physical!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
GAH! Rape! But I love anime rape, its sexy! Don't worry, I'm not insane, only deranged!