Reviews for Sleep Baby Brother
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
le gasp. thats evil.
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Oh wow. What a turn of events.
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Oh no Adam knows... that can't be good. *reads next part*
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Oh wow Matt takes advantage of Jeff then Adam takes advantage of Matt. What next? *keeps reading*
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I'm usely only really read slash and het never Hardycest or anything like that. It never really appealed to me, but i was reading party nights and a few other stories and I decided to give it a read and all i could say was wow. Your such a good author. Ima keep reading. Im liking it so far.
shannygoat chapter 8 . 7/13/2007
OMG, you can't end it there! Please, I need to know that things work out for them.
shannygoat chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Now I'm depressed. I don't want this life for them. They've got to do something and fast to get out of this.

And Adam is showing signs of being human? How did that happen? OMG, I'm so heart broken. I hope Adam helps them out of this and the relationship of the brothers will remain intact.
shannygoat chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Now, I know I should be horrified at what Triple H and Edge did, but the only thing I can think of at the moment is that Edge is freaking hilarious! He had me laughing outloud several times.

Okay, so my heart goes out to Jeff. He was truly innocent in this whole thing. And look what happens. You know Matt, honesty is the best policy!
shannygoat chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
You know, if Matt just told Jeff that he's in love with him, his ass would be safe. Now all hell is gonna break loose. I can't take it, it's too much!

This is brilliant!
shannygoat chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
And Matt just digs the hole deeper and deeper and deeper. Lord he has no idea what he's getting into with a D/s relationship. But who knows, he seems to like dominating his brother in his sleep, maybe he'll like what Hunter's got planned.

Personally, I would have just opted to fuck Adam, but then again, I wanna do that anyway. With or without the threats.

shannygoat chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
OMG, Adam knows! I literally had to turn away from my computer and scream into my hands covering my mouth. That was fucking classic!

shannygoat chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
This is one of the most witty slash stories I've read in a long time! And Adam, almost like a preditor...I love it!

You know what's funny? Matt took advantage of Jeff and now Adam is taking advantage of Matt...now I need Jeff to take advantage of Randy; or how about a 4some?

xoxoxox

shannygoat chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I think I'm one of the few Jeff/Matt fans out there. We are truly a dying breed.

This is a wonderful start to a sick, twisted tale of affection between the beautiful brothers. I can't wait to read more, so that's what I'm gonna do!

RandyFan chapter 8 . 7/11/2007
Pretty good! I wish there was more Randy, thoug.
imagidragger chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
This story is amazing and I can't wait to read chapter nine. Keep up the incredible writing.

I love reading your stories. You write beaitufully. :o)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »