Reviews for A Spring's Tale
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I like the 'coming soon to a computer screen near you' )
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I read the uncensored version of this via your link but thought i'd review here.

First of all I want to say that this 'tale' is 10 times better than winter. It reads better, the script is better, the events are better. And, best of all, it doesnt deteriorate towards the end, but keeps a constant standard that is truly enjoyable.

Lithdal was interesting and i'm betting we will see more of him at some point...it is also odd how his opinions changed towards Estel. The mistunderstandings between the pair were perhaps the best parts for me, that and the scene with the family being told.

I can't think of anything i didnt like about it except for Elrond's talk with Estel about the 'dangers' of having a relationship with the elf. It seemed t me that everything you mentioned is a given for any relationship. You used a warrior standpoint on danger but even as close friends what you described would still exist as a problem. I dunno that 'talk' seemed pretty pointless to me and as though you were trying to bring in some kind of 'warning' about the two together and yet failing to come up with a decent idea.

Very nice!
Rem10124 chapter 13 . 4/22/2008
Yay. Nicely done
Vamp.Michelle chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
Argh, I had this on my update list on Mirrormere and now I see that it's finished here *squee*. So expect me to come back here real soon to read it:)
Estrid2006 chapter 13 . 2/10/2008
taht was a really good story!

i'm glad i finally understand what happened (i didn't read this b4 the summer's tale).

hebo estel,

estrid2006
Rokkis chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
WOw! this was breathtakingly beautiful! I loved every word of it and every whispered sigh, shared emotion and brush of lips! It was wicked!

Can't wait for the next one!

Cheers!
Randy's Dark Angel chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
I love it
Thorongirl chapter 13 . 7/23/2007
I'm back from my mini vacation more exhausted than when I left. But since I've neglected to leave a review for a while, have to let you know that this:

'Dark hair as unruly as a summer storm, soft skin, not yet darkened by sun and weather, deep, grey eyes so sensual that he lost himself in them, lips as sweet as morning dew and a body, oh, a body as perfect as it could be.' - has got me 'mildly' intrigued. Make that slightly, no scratch that, extremely intrigued. I can't wait because it's already obvious that you write very well. I may get a chance to go back and review the last few chapters, but if not, this is to tell you how MUCH I enjoyed THIS story.
crazyazn kid chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
OMFG! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I cannot wait until the sequel. I am looking forward to it with every ounce of my being. Good luck and god's speed.
Thorongirl chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Laughing in relief, Legolas grinned, “You have slept long Estel, but I’m glad you are awake now.” And then, he bent down and kissed the young man gently. Stroking Estel’s hair out of his face, Legolas whispered, “I love you.” But Estel had already fallen asleep again, before Legolas’s words reached his ears.

But Elrond, who stood silently in the doorway, had heard them perfectly.

…...

Aw, that was sweet. It'd be hard to keep a secret like this for too long so I'm glad Estel and Legolas made that decision. Also, it's a real trick to write this kind of stuff without making it seem ridiculous (and that applies to het fics too) but I think you do it extremely well. Estel is so sweet in your stories and I just love it. I know Legolas is supposed to be young for an elf, but let's face it, he has been 'around' a lot longer than Estel and would logically be the one taking the 'lead' in this type of thing. That's just my thoughts on the matter. I kind of separate book Aragorn from fanfic and movie Aragorn and can thus, find this type of story enjoyable. BTW, yes, I've read ahead and while I can hardly wait for 'A Summer's Tale' it's 'A Fall's Tale' that I'm most anxious for. Can't wait to see Lithdal again. *Pats evil elf on his pretty little head*. He's such a good little villain. You'll have to excuse me. I've been up WAY too long today...but yeah, you write great stories and I look forward to reading lots more of them.
Aralas chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
THis was a delightful story and I look forward to the sequel. Thanks for writing and posting.
tf chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
I enjoyed this fic very much and I'm happy to hear you have more in the works; thanks for the fun:)
Earendil Eldar chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
Just wanted to leave a note to say i've followed this story all the way through, though i don't remember if i left any previous notes. I definitely enjoyed it and will look forward to the sequel!
FireHead41 chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
Oh, I completely adored this story to the last chapter! I love this series you've created so far too. Can't wait until A Summer's Tale is created!

Great job on the whole story, I loved every piece!

FireHead