Reviews for Lie Detection
201UNOWN chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
A very good fic. The characterisation and dialogue is spot on—if the exposition were more well-developed and interesting the fic would be flawless.
ScarlettRose390 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I admire the little touches in this fic. Like L's riches heightening the accuracy of the polygraph test, the fact that Light doesn't even consider not lying until the test is halfway over, and bringing up Light's multiple girlfriends, which I always thought would have been used against him in canon. If I had any complaints I'd say that some of the writing outside of the dialogue and moving the plot along was kind of generic. Great twist at the end though. It still would have made been convincing if Light was capable of believing his own lies (lol) but using Ryuk as a tool is a great last-ditch effort (even if Ryuk doesn't like interfering most of the time lol) and shooting down L like that is both heartbreaking and in character with the series, which is something a lot of fans tend to forget. Overall really great. :)
CoolyCakeCove chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
So good! I had to reread the end a few times, but from what I understand (and this has story spoilers), Ryuk drowned out L's question in order to pass the detection test. That was awesome!
Kira H chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I was a bit confused at first, had to reread the ending, but that was pretty cool
Fanfiction Lurker 1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Even if you'll never see this review, this fic is simply too good for me not to comment on it. Feels just like a scene in the anime. Characters are wonderfully IC. Makes me almost sad it didn't happen in the actual show.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Damn. Excellent fic! They were so IC that while reading it felt like I was watching an actual scene from the anime. You're such a good writer! Light using Ryuks question to pass the lie detector was genius... Fave forever :3
Lilac.Disease chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was so original, and I believe you got the characters just perfect!
Grille chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Reading your story was enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Ah! I found this mentioned on someone else's profile and I am sooo glad that they did. This is an amazing story! Ironically enough, I was watching Death Note today before class and was watching this exact episode, so this was even more of a treat. I love how you write, it reminds me so much of the manga/anime. You got the characters down perfectly, their conversation was completely believable, and it literally could have just come right from the actual manga itself. I am impressed. Kudos, kudos, kudos!
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I enjoyed this story. It was original and Light's character is just right.
One percent chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
GOD! Someone like you exist? T_T your story is perfection! OH MY GOD! I was grinning all the way XD err It did not just make my day, it made my whole week!

I saw it all happening O_O it was there in the anime! I swear! You're the creator of death note that must be it!

bows

(sorry, I got insane but it's all your fault, you know)

Favorited 10 times
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
That was an incredible story. I had no idea what Light was going to do, and I never would have thought of that solution. It seems just like something they would do in the show. Thank you for posting such an interesting read.
miserably by death of panda L chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
looks at the date - took you 1 whole year and /- 8 monthes

woow

please update

-x- M by D of P L
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow! Absolutely brilliant! Light's method was fool-proof. Too bad this didn't happen in the manga, it would've been really entertaining. Very, VERY cool!
Sterling Greyson chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I liked this. VERY clever way to have Light avoid the Kira question. Quite nice.